Public transportation in Hammamet

Hi all,

What do you think about the means of transportation in Hammamet ?

Is the network of means of transportation well developed?
What modes of transport are available?

Do you use them?

How much is a fare?

Are they relatively safe?

What is the mean of transportation you use the most in Hammamet?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Helloooooooo
Transport in Hammamet is good.Louage 1D300 to about 6 depending on where you are going. Buses are really cheap with a typical fare 520m to Yasmine and a dinar to Naebul.Taxis are ok as long as you make sure the meter is on, or you jump in with three others which means you only pay a quarter of the fare. I have never used the train but i believe they are good but it helps if you can read Arabic, i can speak but not read.

I use the louage and bus all the time, they are regular and safe, i would say better than the U.K, although not as clean

Hope this is useful  Linda xx

Hope this is useful

yes it is, thanks Linda !

Your Welcome  :D

hello !!
i would like to share my opinion about this subject !
personaly i think the best means of transportation TOURIST is TAXI ! and taxi in tunisia has nothing to do with taxi in europe ! first u can find taxi where ever u are when ever u want ! and its so cheap comparing with taxi in europe.
just u have to make sure the meeter is on. and do not make any compromise about the price or any thing ask for the meeter and nothing else and u just pay what is writen in the display of the meeter. and to have an idea to do 10 kilometre by taxi cost around 6 dinars and thats around 3 euros wihc is too less for touris . and taxi is more safe more pricise more confortable and no body bother you like in the other mean of transportation haha . i hope this is helpfull

Thank you for your contribution Riadhtunisia! :)