Ladies Morning Bahrain.

Hi would you like to meet up for a coffee morning, bring the children if you want. Reply here for the venue,time and date. I will then be able to give you, a rough idea how many of us will be meeting.

Lise

Hi

I'd be interested although I'm shortly going off to Oman to stay with some friends for a few weeks.

Susie

Hi, again Susi

If you still here when we have our group sorted, I will let you know.  I just started organising groups with various people, as everyone said they were so bored.  I have lots of time on my hands (though never bored), there are so many places here, that you can get into free if you just buy a coffee.  I dont think a lot of people realised that.

[moderated: 1) your message is :offtopic: and 2) no ads here for services].

Helooo

I am an Indian wew to Bahrain would love to conect with Beautiful people like you in this wonderful Island. Let me know when is the next meeting am located in Juffair

Dear Mhd12,

Welcome to Bahrain, and to the forum.
Some topics in the forum started a long time ago. If you check that one, it was active in March 2010, and since then, nothing so its more than 18 months old.
Second, the title was "Ladies Morning". I'm under the impression that you don't really fit the specifications of the meeting are you ?  :lol:

So my suggestion is why don't you start a new topic if you really want to meet people ("beautiful people" might be a little too restrictive if I may suggest  :cool:).
Make sure that your intentions are as clear as sincere. The aim of the forum is to help people feel comfortable in their new country if this is the spirit you're in, great!
If you are single and looking for a "romantic relationship" I don't think this is the right place for that.

Sorry if I sound a little but rough but the clearer, the better and we want our female members to feel safe and comfy here.

As you are living in Juffair, maybe you should try to find a nice place where people can meet like a coffee shop for instance and try to arrange a meeting. What do you say ?

Yours

Olivier

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for you email and the details. Yup  you are right i my post landed in a wrong direction :)

Yes i probably will start a new discussion here.

Have a Great evening....

Hi a coffee morning sounds like a good plan. I work so weekends are the only time I am free or the evenings. I have 2 little boys so they usually come with me, but they are well behaved with sweets and games!

Hey Marykaren,

Hope you are doing fine ?
It's unfortunately a very old topic.
Why don't you start a new one ?
I'm sure your kids will be more than welcome !
Nevertheless, for a morning coffee, you will have to wait until Eid as everything's closed during Ramadan fasting time  :D

If it's a "Lady coffee" I'll pass of course :D but if not and if it's a Friday, I'll try to come.

Cheers

Olivier

H Olivier,

I am great thanks I am loving Bahrain and the boys are having a blast too. I am here almost eight weeks now so practically a veteran! I think I will take your advice and start a new topic. It hopefully will be good and I will make it a Friday and anyone can come!

Mary

Hi Lise,
I am moving to Bahrain with me 2 kids in October and would love to meet some new people. We are now living in Dubai. Meanwhile can you give some insights of Bahrain? Do you have kids? What is missing in Bahrain and what is the best thing about living there.
Thanks a lot and hopefully see you soon:)
Marta

Hi Marta,

What ages are your kids. I have just moved here with my two little boys 8, and 4. They are loving it and their swimming is getting really strong since they have been here. I suppose it depends on what you want out of life, but I am loving having free time to be with they boys and I dont have to worry about all the housework etc. Its a much easier life here!

If you want to pm me I can give you some more details

Mary

Hi Mary,
Thanks for replying. Its great to hear that you are having great time. I hope that we will be happy there as well. Can you send me an email on my email adress [email protected]? I would love to keep in touch and to have a first mate in Bahrain when we move in:)
Cheers:)
P.S. My kids are smaller - daughter is 2 years 2 months and son is 8 months only.

[moderated]

Dear Saleemkhan,

This site is made for expatriates and is about helping eachother to find our way here. A lot of female members are writing here and they are not looking for what you seem so willing to offer.
As a matter of fact, most of them find this kind of post totally inapropriate and I do share that view.

I suggest you to find an adequate website specialized in finding other persons looking for "romantic relationships".

Regards

Olivier