Looking for info from the ladies

My hubby left for Riyadh today, he has only been away for a few hours and I miss him so much already I hope the next few days goes quickly
I am doing some research and would really apreciate your input?
Are there any good western beauty salons?
I get my nails done and I would like to continue doing so when living there.
Can you get massages/waxing and things like that done?
I am going to ask some stupid questions so please bear with me

Hi LJanetR,

I am fairly new to Riyadh but tried already Mariah Centre (opposit Kingdom Mall).Its a very nice salon, they do facials, hairdressing,massages, nails etc. I am going for a pedicure + manicure to the German Beauty Centre ,but this is going to be my first time there.Also there is a nice nail salon in Kingdom Mall (ladies foor) I have a number for a lady who does massages at our compound, if you want i can send you her number.She is very good :)If you need any more info ,let me know! :)

Please do

hiii

I can anwer this question by going to (Luthan Center). it includes also a hotel. It's for ladies. it's a huge one.

@ZafiroDreamS

Thanks a lot for that!:) Do you mind to send me the pricelist to Luthan please? Im addicted as well to spa and beauty!:):)

Have you ever been to German Beauty Salon and in the Vix? I cannot find any reviews about these salons (not a good start though.

Planning to go to the German salon tomorrow for pedicure and manicure...if i make it I will let you know guys if its any good.

Thanks a lot for your list!:) Already checking them on net..:)

wow that sound amazing I am going to try all :lol:

other good ones include Yibreen, Almultaka, alManahil and Hot stone :))

Unfortunately I couldnt go to the german salon but i have booked an appointment at the  beginning of September, so I will let you know all ladies.:)

It's Elizabeth again.  Forgot to answer the rest of your question. You can get waxing, threading, hair treatments, massage, skin care, facial and body hair removal and even botox and laser treatments at some salons. It will be a matter of searching till you find a salon that fits your needs. Hope the info helps

Dear Ladies,
Thanks for all the useful info just read. I'm hoping to be in Riyadh soon to join my husband who's been there since April. Paperwork is taking a lot of time!!!

Hi,I go to yibreen as it's not too far from where I live,it's a nice to place to go aswell! Can :):)you tell me where luthan spa is i'de like to try this place? Thanks

@Reka, i've seen it i think it's on sulimania? but i've never been there! i got a hair cut at maraya they're okay! my new fave is elles et vous on olaya :D i'm actually getting my hair cut there this thursday :D
@jeje hotstones is on takhasousi opposite al tarbia al islamia school :p
@kate i think luthan is behind nayara
umm an okay one is in spectrum gym they have a spa there and they're not that expensive :p

Luthan Center
hot stone
both great in massages , skin care and facial.

there is an Italian salon in Olya all the workers are Italians but I do not remember the name it's just next to other good hire salon called The first.
The first is great if u want to try Moroccan hammam.

I love Bloom in exit 5 for eyebrows but the salon level is so so :/

Ladies.....

Im off to the German salon today (finally)..will let you know how did it go.

Warm welcome to all new ladies!:)

Reka

Hello lovely Ladies :)))

Here we go....been today to German salon. Very nice deco, very friendly staff. Had pedi+mani by 2 lovely philippine ladies (Betty & Mary). Treatment was very relaxing, very professional and ended up with bright red nails on my hands and toes!:)) Pleased with the result! Used a Cobone voucher so it was all together 60 SAR (instead of 150 SAR).:))

They do massages, facials, nails , hair etc.

I would definitely recommend it!:)

Oh, did i forget  to mention that a princess were sitting next to me having her pedicure done?:))

Do any of you know if Saudi has DNA facials? I had several done while living in Turkey and they were amazing. I researched it and it's made of cow fetal DNA and not human!

Also, are there any Korean/Turkish baths? I love getting a full body scrub and they had Turkish baths in the Emirates.

Dear Gabris,
I am glad you enjoyed it in yesterday at German Salon, would you please explain where is it exactly located?!

Many Thanks
Maram

Dear Ladies,

*****  WOO HOO ****

I am pleased to announce that MAISON DE JOELLE opens it's first Saloon her in Riyadh ...
we are sooo Lucky, the address:

MAISON DE JOELLE
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Olaya Street, Opposite Jarir Book Store, Serkon Buiding 14
Tel: (00) 966 1 29 33 222
P.O.Box 220087 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
[email protected]

ENJOY IT :)))

@ ZafiroDreams: Hi :)
     For Moroccan Hammam here you go:
     #1**Maison de Joelle** maisondejoelle.com/en/priceList.php
     #2**Spectrum** spectrum4women.com/spa.html
     #3**Hot Stone** hotstone-spa.com/gift.html

Hi all! Im moving to Riyadh at the beginning of december all being well! Is hot wax used in Riyadh ??? and what is the average price for waxing??

many thanks in advancE!

Dear Gabris

thanks for sharing the info,im looking forward to go to one these salons you have mentioned,i basically need good padicure,in Saudi i have yet not seen a proper Spa,have been to alot of salons although,i wanted to find a good Spa basically with different kinds of padi,mani options

Seeing you having gr8 expereince there,i want to try German salon,but can you tell how did you get that Cobone voucher? Im a student & cant afford to go to an overly expensive spa/salon.

Alsihaa wrote:

Hi I am in riyadh for a while and I would like some help regarding which salons are good and affordable , also i'd like to know which salons offer moroccan baths and similar stuff ...please help ??

This has been discussed several times in the last few weeks.  Please scan the threads :)

I did read that bt m very confused abt which salon to go to ...should I go to luthan or mariyah or the german place (dont know what or where that is)...and is luthan and mariyah very expensive ?

I use Mariyah.  A wash/cut/styling is 120SAR.  Highlights are 300SAR. 

I have always been extremely happy with them!  Initially I went to a British woman with a small salon on a compound that all my colleagues went to and she was 'okay' but after I tried Mariyah, I never went back to the British woman lol

I did read that bt m very confused abt which salon to go to ...should I go to luthan or mariyah or the german place (dont know what or where that is)...and is luthan and mariyah very expensive ?

I read about a place called lamaar how is it in terms of service and affordability?  Mariyah or lamaar which is better ??

Alsihaa wrote:

I read about a place called lamaar how is it in terms of service and affordability?  Mariyah or lamaar which is better ??

Try them both and decide ;)

Hi ladies,
Can anyone give me the exact location of Mariah centre? And their phone number to book an appointement? Many thanks xxx

You should be able to find all the information for the Mariyah Beauty Center on this blog post: http://desertenlightenment.wordpress.co … in-riyadh/

Thank you so much @runnertattoogirl x

please send me info on mariah center ladies salon.

Hi - I would appreciate if you let me have the number as I need for my back ache - thanks

Gabris wrote:

Hello lovely Ladies :)))

Here we go....been today to German salon. Very nice deco, very friendly staff. Had pedi+mani by 2 lovely philippine ladies (Betty & Mary). Treatment was very relaxing, very professional and ended up with bright red nails on my hands and toes!:)) Pleased with the result! Used a Cobone voucher so it was all together 60 SAR (instead of 150 SAR).:))

They do massages, facials, nails , hair etc.

I would definitely recommend it!:)

Oh, did i forget  to mention that a princess were sitting next to me having her pedicure done?:))

Hi ,
Can u plz tell me frm where u did get cobone voucher??? :-)

Asma irfan wrote:

Can u plz tell me frm where u did get cobone voucher??? :-)

http://www.cobone.com/deals/riyadh

Thanku... :-)

Hi,
I tried to call at mariyah centre.. But nobody receive the call..
Can anybody plz tell me ..wether the number is in use or not.. I was trying at this number 4640909 ..
Plz also let me know ,is it necessary to take prior appointment or shall i directly go there ???
Many thanks...

I also tried that nr Asma since i urgently looking for appointment to do my Acrylic and no reply since my usuall Lady and backup on vacation,can anybody recommend professional done Acrylic pretty plz

Can you please give me the number of the massage therapist I really need one so bad..thankz

Hi ladies .. I'm new here.. I'm pregnant .. If any know knows about any lady who can massage after delivery kindly let me know.. I'm worried because I'm alone here..thanx

Hello All,
For natural products :

https://naturaltouch.co

For Salons & Spa take a look at these:

https://www.vogksa.com/http://sa.near-place.com/mariyah-beauty … -riyadh/enhttp://www.spoilee.com/en/salons-service/1/0https://www.spafinder.com/spa/9209-Yibreen-Spahttp://www.almanahil.com.sa/

All the best.

Althau wrote:

<span>[Post under review]</span>

Posts from men trying to chat up ladies are unwelcome. For future posters, you will be banned for this behaviour.