Szia! : D What are your favourite things about Hungary / Budapest?

Hey all ^__^

I'm new to the forum.... I'm going to visit a friend who lives in Budapest. We are meeting for the first time and I want to impress her with my vast knowledge of Budapest XDDD

I'd like to know....from other expats or Hungarian people themselves.... what are your favourite things about Budapest?

What do you find fun and nice?

What do you hate?

What do you find easy going or exciting about Budapest?

And what stresses you out?

I'd love to hear all your stories... so please share :)

köszönöm szépen ^_______^

Hello önfejű_angyal and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.

Harmonie.:)

A stubborn angel asking for advice, eh? :-)

IMHO a lot of the architecture is pretty, some public spaces are nice, but the best thing is the people, and the worst thing is the people :-)

It really depends on whom you meet.

Yes a stubborn angel asking for advice XDDD <3

I can't wait to see the architecture... from looking online it looks to me to be just like Dublin city, which I really love already ^0^

So uh..... are you an animator too???

It says under your name, 'Hungary, animator.'

That's kind of strange XDDD

Well, I mostly do concept art now, but I got my degree here in Ireland and I've studied 2D and 3D animation :)

What's it like being an animator in Hungary?

Do you think I could get a job there? : D .....Do you need any concept artists?? heehee XDDDD

thank you so much for the reply ^__^

Hi,

The "animator" thingy is just recognition for butting in into every conversation :-)

I would guess being a graphics animator here must be hard: The pay is probably low, and the standards to live up to are high. Look up Jankovics Marcell and Dargay Attila.

haha! okay, now I understand XDD Wow.... thank god I didn't join a group conversation... I would have been like 'Wow! So many animators in Hungary! This is great! : D' ;____;

thanks for the info and the names ^^