Jakarta Gathering on August ?

Hallo, i've been talking with miss_kiki, how about planning for gathering/meet up this august? would be good to arrange a lil catch up/meet up with some of the Jakarta bloggers.

Time/date,place for suggestion?

Bad month for me, sadly, I would love to meet up at some point with other expats/bloggers etc.

lukereg wrote:

Bad month for me, sadly, I would love to meet up at some point with other expats/bloggers etc.

why?out of town?? T__T

maybe towards the end of august. i'll have a 2 week break then....

lukereg wrote:

Fasting?

Some members may fing August difficult because of the fastting but come the holiday.....

Hope ill b there on August....

I'm available anytime in the evening.. Place open to suggestions. Lemme know

Happy to join anything after Idul Fitri .... August will be a lottery for me, cheers, NtJP

yey!!! i hope we can all go out at some point. I'm dying to meet other people aside from my colleagues here. so. keep on posting when you guys will be available so we can plan this thing once and for all! :)

cheers!

Hey! y dont we meet for dinner? around 6? that way those that fast could break it with us. We could meet in kemang area. there seem to be a few good restaurants there. :)

what about this weekend ?dinner somewhere?

I am available this weekend. Come on guys, let's meet up and get to know each other!

Cheers,

Edu

Let's meet up!

There's live music at the Ritz Carlton or we could go to Le Meridien, CJ at Mulia Hotel or Park Lane. I haven't been to either so I don't have a preference.

See u tonight?
-E.

so where is exactly?

Hi ochie,
Let me know place n time. Will be interested to join it

Hello Fellow mates,

Everyone wants to meet and everyone is free on someday, but I guess, someone needs to take the initiative, in terms of finalizing the place and time :)

I have recently visited Social House with one of the members I met here. It's a nice place and situated in Grand Indonesia Mall. We could sure plan a hang out there on any of the weekdays or also the coming weekend, based on each ones convenience.

Ochie, I am going to inbox you my number, you can contact me! :)

Cheers!

@ romeldoshi : okay, i got your number..will contact you for gathering
@ hezell82 : yup will inform you too, perhaps could inform me your contact?

last night was like from club to club .. club touring , badly sore throat now T_T

how about on saturday? dinner maybe? or just hang out? Let's meet at the grand indonesia mall. 6pm maybe? anyone interested? ochie?! eduardosky?! hezelle? banibunbun?! romeldoshi?! Maybe after dinner we'll just go somewhere and hang. its up to you guys.

cos really.. its been a month since i got here and i haven't really experienced jakarta. so... there. let me know if you guys are up to it. Ochie, you know my contact already. just let me know what you decide. :)

cheers!

I'm game for Saturday. Social House is a nice place to start with at Grand Indonesia

I'll be there.. :) Once u guys decided time and place..
Senayan city could be another option..

B

Banibunbun, i don't know where Senayan City is. hehe! Can we start at Grand Indonesia Mall instead? :)

maybe 7pm because i might not make it if its 6pm. I'll be coming from west jakarta and traffic is baaaaaaaad!!!!!

Romeldoshi, may i get your contact number so we can sms each other about Saturday? just send it to my inbox.

can't wait to meet new people! :)

cheers!

Nice, im free on sat do update me too :P kinda boring after 6 months stay here......

saturday evening at grand indonesia? who will be attending?
i got kiki,shinta,eduardo,romeo contact number..will keep in touch for saturday

hello there, im new here :D
im available anytime this month just hit me up :)

hello chandra,nice to meet you, care to join us this saturday evening? if so ,could u send me your contact info for keep in touch.

-ochie-

Does saturday mean this sat eve 13/7? I'm in. grand indo is good place too.
Let me know the details? Text me 02192750486

text me (021) 924 88 900 :)

@ chandra and tommy : okay... see you tomorrow...

hello everyone I'll love to meet with great people to have fun .. i'm going to be in jakarta soon 09/03/2011 anyone like to travelfrom jakarta to yogyakarta ,borobudur let me know if anyone like to go mybe 09/04/2011 or 09/05/2011 let's have great time

ochie wrote:

saturday evening at grand indonesia? who will be attending?
i got kiki,shinta,eduardo,romeo contact number..will keep in touch for saturday

I'm out because it's wife's massage/shopping/having tea out day every second Saturday so we'll be breaking the fast at some pizza place or another.
(Probably in Bintaro 'cos we have friends there)

Have a good time.

ochie...i'd love to join..where's the place??in Social House??hope i can join with all of u in time. ochie pls text me and i'll send my number to ur inbox.

Ama Natali wrote:
zack101 wrote:

hello everyone I'll love to meet with great people to have fun .. i'm going to be in jakarta soon 09/03/2011 anyone like to travelfrom jakarta to yogyakarta ,borobudur let me know if anyone like to go mybe 09/04/2011 or 09/05/2011 let's have great time

Hi Zack,

I'll be in Solo (near Yogyakarta) in Sept 1st. Maybe we can meet there...

Ama, maybe you should understand his definition of 'fun' first! :D

Is there a plan in place or not yet? I am not sure about joining, but I will try!

ok guys its set. based from what i read a lot of you want to join

so here it is:

Grand Indonesia Mall
Social House
7pm.

aight?!

Sure but where do we meet? outside social house?

Hellio..I'm at so ho..but I can't find you guys..ochies no can't be reach.. Is there a name for rsvp?

I'm still at soc house waiting area..if anybody notice please text me or bbm 22094b2f

Hello, Im interested of meeting you Guys... Please let me know of any update. Thanks