Going out in Brussels

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Brussels?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

#1: Mappa Mundo, a bar near Bourse
#2: Delerium, a beer-bar in the restaurant district/opposite Janneke pis
#3: don't know the name but its great for lunch! @ the corner of Galerie de la Reine and Rue d'Arenberg

There are much more great places but these are my definite top 3!

La Morte Subite is also a great place!

Delirium bar in Brussels is amazing, i cant give you the specifics but its near the fish resteraunts of the grand place!!
xxxxx

1. Bonnefois
2. Cafe Central
3. Midi
4. Jazzete
5. the restos near Chatelain
:P

Mirano & Delirium.

Read more about brussels nightlife at venuexperience.com/

Again, on eurodatum.com (Eurodatum, directory of EU links),

there is a section EU Networking where you will find a complete list of Brussels bars/pubs where you can meet eurostagiaires, eurocrates and eurolobbyists! The addresses are there as well.

Typical Brussel/belgian bar near the Grand-Place and the Bourse!!! Entrance is hard to find but it's worth putting some effort if you wanna enjoy a typical brussels brew!! LA BECASSE (alabecasse.com).
Delirium café is also a great place (deliriumcafe.be). They have (almost) everything Belgium makes! Watch out for the prices on Live Music nights... (10% more I think).
Mappa Mundo is also a nice place for later in the night!
For food, go for the neighbourhood between Madou (US Embassy) & Rue Royale! Nice Pasta bars & little restaurants.

L'archiduc at the bourse

ilovebelgium.be/blog/the-reference-larchiduc/

Havana bar

Any hard rock/heavy metal scene in brussels?? Bars, discos, shops? Thanks!

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but La Cercuil bar off Grand Place had that vibe. It's a little bit over the top in terms of goth paraphanalia (e.g. coffins for tables) but good spot and people were a bit of banter! It's on heringstraat (I think!)

Hey Kaly79

In fact there is a heavy metal bar in Brussels CBD called Rock Classic bar, 55 Kolenmarkt .
Last week it had Metallica S&M and Sytem of a Down music....and best of all it closes at 6am!!

Any good indie bars in Brussels? :)

Ive heard the Monk is a good one..

which is the most inn club in Brussels right now?

If you are in the mood for Italian, La Mamma on Place Sainte Josse is my favorite. Highly recommended.

Im a SAFA (South African), just looking to sink a few pints and watch some rugby- any good leads?
hell i will settle for just beer at this point :-)

for watching rugby. DeValera's pub place Flagey, or O'reillys pub at metro Bourse :)

For rugby, I would adivce "Six Nations pub"

Delirium? W

Does anyone have any opinions on Archiduc (6 rue Antoine-Dansaert, Brussels) or Belga Queen (Rue Fosse aux Loups 32, Brussels)?

i was once on date at Belga queen and my date's purse got stolen..so....
other than that ok I would say...

The Irish pub at La bourse is great as well. Especially during sports games!

I'm trying to find something to do tonight....any suggestions? Or, anyone wanna meet up?

I like the Rock Classic Bar in Brussels.

Does anyone know if there's any other hard rock/metal bars in the capital?

Thanks in advance.

Also there are allways posts on here and people advised me to look at meet up.com not a lot for gent but brussles i think

Looking to meet up with a few people in the city. Anything fun or interesting to do tonight or this weekend?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

any one going out for coffee iam male 28 decent one;)