Rent a flat or a house in Dammam

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Dammam. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Dammam.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Dammam?

How to find a home in Dammam: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

-it it not hard to find an accomodation in dammam
-depends on what visa are you coming here, or depends on who is your spnsor.
like for eg, you coming on a hospital visa so you dont have to take the truble of finding any place.

- rents are affordable depending on the above statements. ...normally for 2-3 bedroom flat we pay 16000-20000 p.a

hope this might help

regards. :)

Hello xinger and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for your contribution.;)

Harmonie.:)

hey harmonie :) ,

thank you ..

any info needed, do let me know,

regards :)...

Rents can vary. You can pay around SAR 120,000 for a 'villa' or around 80,000 for a flat in a compound. Outside compounds, rents are lower, but they still vary depending on the neighbourhood and condition of the building. I currently pay 16,000 per annum for my penthouse ;) in Rakah with two bedrooms, two microscopic bathrooms, a kitchen and cramped drawing-cum-dining space. Next month we're going to move into another flat in the same neighbourhood with three bedrooms and a bigger drawing room, three reasonably-sized bathrooms. The rent: SAR 30,000 pa.

What are the best expat compounds that are available in Dammam, probably looking for 3-bed executive type villa.

Hi xinger,
I am looking for a flat or apartment for rent in the range of SR20,000 to 30,000 per annum. The information you gave is helpful. I will be in dammam next week and would appreciate if you can provide me the contact number or email address of the flats/penthouse you mentioned. Thanks.

Anyway your sponser is the one who is in charge for your cummdation. but rent her is vary from low to high. thx

Hi chen and Alibaba,

My sponsor is giving my housing allowance. The reason why I am looking for an accomodation with at least one bedroom, toilet, kitchen and fully furnished. Rental of between SR20,000 to SR25,000 would be nice. I am from the Philippines, so if there are Filipinos in the neighborhood that would be nice but not really a requirement.

Your advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Everybody
Whats going on!
Dammam is a coastal city of KSA somany people living as usual as it is a big seaport and international airport as well. Not modern structured city as you can found in UAE but good place some internal issues are there but KSA is a very good place especially for Muslims and families can stay and enjoy there as no much facilities like cinemas and other things but you go out in parks and other places which do not know as i am also very new almost one month in dammam but my frinds told me and accomodations quite cheap as compare to UAE.

Dear All

I will be moving to Dammam for work from April 2012. I will be working in the 2nd Industrical City. Please suggest an apartment (1 Bedroom/2 Bedroom) near my workplace or wihin commutable distance. I will be staying with my family. I heard the rent can be around 20K SAR for a 2Bedroom apartment. Please let me know if this is true.

Hi sheetalranade and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Dammam classifieds > accommodation section.

Harmonie.

Hi

I am Ahmed working as a Projects Manager real estate co Al Khobar. if you want any Family Falt, Villa, House in Al Khobar, Dammam . plz reply me as soon as.

Please give me call @ +966 55 409 6029,I am looking for a villa which is fully furnished,3 bedroom with TV and connectivity..Look s to get it in a "modern" type compound.

thanks
amohan3

Hello amohan3 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Housing in Dammam section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Looking out for sharing accomadation in dammam. Arrival in first or second week of december 2012. i ' m a Bachelor from india :)

@spiderman143 -> You should post an advert in the Dammam Housing section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

which area is the best to live in dammam , thanx in advance ,sam

khobar is best

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Dammam?
No, it's very easy to find them, But depends on the location you want to live in.

How to find a home in Dammam: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?
All of that or just drive around and you will see boards on the buildings or villas saying if they are for rent or sale in arabic with the number of the owner.

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?
22000+ (depending on location etc)
Around 26000+ for villas.
Compounds villas lot more expensive since they have security, pools and bit of freedom.

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?
I don't know the answer to that.

Which advice would you give?

If you can live in compound live in a compound.

Hope this helps.

Good day
I will be relocating from South Africa to Saudi Arabia on the 11 March 2013. I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa in the western compounds with most of the facilities, close to the city of Dammam. Any assistance would be gladly appreciated.

Regards
Jason

Hello Jason -> Can you please post an advert in the Housing in Dammam section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

thank you

HI Ahmed,

I am from India I got offer from KSA company in Dammam.
Is their any room on rent in Dammam plz reply me ASAP.

Regards,
Manish Kadam
+91 9167171709