Housing

Lately I've been sniffing around the internet looking for possible houses/apartments to rent long-term or buy. Firstly, I don't use the Euro, so I'm not sure if 65.000 EU to buy an apartment is cheap or not (I've converted it, it's roughly $91,000 USD, but I'm still unsure as to the "fairness" of this price).
I guess what I'm asking is this:

Where are good places to buy real estate?
What are good prices to pay for housing/apartments?
Are landlords willing to haggle on prices?
What are good websites/organizations to look at?

Thank you to anyone who responds!
(sorry if this is a repeated topic!)

Hey there,
You will find many answers on these 2 posts:
-Cost of living in Montenegro
-long / med term renting & general.
Cheers!

Are you preferrig to buy or rent?

€65,000 sounds reasonable.  Prices had been going through the roof for a few years but there are currently quite a lot of people who want to dispose of property so you can be lucky on price, depending how badly they need to sell.  Price will depend on the location, how near the water, what sort of view it has and, of course, what sort of condition it is in.

There are a number of lovely locations.  Anywhere around the Boka (Bay) (e.g. Kotor, Dobrota, Orahovac, Perast, Herceg Novi, Muo) is beautiful.  Budva and Petrovac which are on the Adriatic are far more built up but if you are looking for nightlife and lots of tourists, then Budva might appeal.  Kotor and Herceg Novi might also be lively.  A lot depends on whether you are just planning short visits or planning to spend long periods.

I would strongly advise that you do not buy a place without visiting Montenegro and checking out where really appeals to you. There are plenty of properties to rent (at relatively reasonable rates).   ownersdirect.co.uk/montenegro is one possible site. Engels and Voelkers engelvoelkers.com/me is currently one of the main agents in Montenegro.   They are involved in selling and renting.

If you wish to expand a bit further, I will try to be more specific.