Want to visit Cameroon

#1 05 April 2011 07:54:26

santoshnayaks
santoshnayaks
Bangalore

Want to visit Cameroon

Hello All,

I feel so good to be here.. I am from Bangalore, India...
I want to visit Cameroon...to make connections with the businessmen there, would be my suppliers, after meeting them..and working out modalities.... my main purpose of visit is just to meet them and and then take it from there....

Please guide me as to how to get an entry in to Cameroon (VISA)...as there is no Cameroon embassy in INDIA...

Also with the accomodation... Would like to opt for a decent accomodation, not very costly...

Its just a start up.....

Pls help......

#2 05 April 2011 09:08:20

Yud
Yud
Sydney

Re: Want to visit Cameroon

Welcome on Expat Blog santoshnayaks ;)

I guess you shall contact the closest Cameroon Embassy which is found in China! Here is the contact details:

Embassy of Cameroon in Beijing, China

7, Dong Wu Jie
San Li Tun
Beijing
China
Phone: +86-10-6532-1771
Fax: +86-10-6532-1761

#3 13 May 2011 10:57:54

paulo22
paulo22
yaoundé

after aking the visa in china you can contact me for the accomodation and the rest.
well you  have

Last edited by paulo22 (13 May 2011 10:58:58)

#6 21 July 2011 18:20:00

uwase
uwase
Douala

Hi it's a good thing to come to Cameroon i have to inquire about it i do see many Indians here in Douala the economic town of the country then i will give you the feedback. Meanwhile you need to learn French because it is main language here. Take care

#11 28 July 2011 08:16:19

Aaliah thomas
Aaliah thomas
Los Angeles

Tourist industry generally face problem due to the geography of Cameroon. It sits in a tough neighbourhood, bordered by some problematic countries. But this shouldn’t put anybody off, as Cameroon real­ly has just about everything a traveler could want. One of the most culturally diverse countries on the continent, its people include ancient tribal kingdoms, Muslim pastoralists and forest-dwelling pygmies. The following site has more details.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_t … _1081.html

Expatriate health insurance Cameroon
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cameroon.
>> Click here
Expat banking Cameroon
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Cameroon
A few tips from professionals about moving to Cameroon.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Cameroon
Don't worry and travel happy across Cameroon.
>> Click here