Expat Event - Zamalek

I want to invite you to join us tomorrow night at the Nile maxim boat in Zamalek. please find all the details below and feel free to contact me should you have any questions at 01511996696. I look forward to meeting you

Max

internations.org/events/view/internations-summer-gettogether-in-cairo:::16962

Dear Cairo Members,
With summer in full swing and the female soccer world
championship 
over, it's time for our next Get-Together!
Please join us on the Nile Boat Maxim (right across
of the
 Marriott Hotel, Zamalek) in the Restaurant/ Lounge
Khulkhal 
on the top deck of the ship.
We will get together on Tuesday, July 26th from 7.30 PM onwards for a chance to mingle, (re-)connect and give our new arrivals a warm welcome to Cairo. If you like, you can also enjoy some tasty Lebanese/ Egyptian food. My favorite is the Fatoush!
Kindly remember to confirm your presence by clicking the Accept Invitation. Feel free to bring your international friends, but please invite them to sign up to InterNations first.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Anna, Doris and Ömer
InterNations Ambassadors Cairo
——————————————————————————
Live the InterNations spirit – Nobody stands alone!
For many guests, it'll be the first InterNations event; quite a few arrive on their own. Please be open to making them feel welcome. If you see someone alone in a corner, it'd be great if you introduced them to your friends. We can thus share the spirit of connecting global minds, and every member will have a lovely time. Thanks!

Best Choice :)

Nice idea and thanx for the tips

just a little bit late in my point of view

I wish I could have come along but as mentioned it was a little last minute and you had to register first :) Next time perhaps. Thanks for trying!
Elaine

I really apologize to both of you, it is really my fault and yes it was a last minute thing. this event is held once a month at a different place. if you are interested please send me your email in private and i'll send you an invitation to register so that you can get the invitations directly next time and on time.

hope to see you then

Max

No worries, I registered already so next time I can join the event more easily :) Thanks.
Elaine

tha's great, hope to see you next time

Max

do you plane to make t his event again soon ?

next month after Ramadan most likekly

we will be waiting for it :)

am already registered

internations.org/users/profile_general/327462