Problems with 'Nagal Kafala' a.k.a. Transfer of Sponsorship..

Hi People,

Need some serious help..

Have been in the process of getting 'Nagal kafala' done for the past 3 months now and my frustration is going beyond comprehension.. :rolleyes::/:(:mad:

Here's my background..

1. Was born in Dammam and am on an expired student resident permit and currently reside in Riyadh.
2. Found a Kafeel and readied the docs and am awaiting the process to be completed.
3. Heard a third party office is handling the transfer and iqama renewal.
4. Last I heard.. my documents had gone thru 'Maktab al Amal' and  'Ministry of External affairs' and now need to be processed by the 'Jawazat' office for the final step.
5. After which I am told that my new kafeel will get me my new Iqama card along with my job permit.
6. My Dad needs to get my name removed from his Iqama so he can get his renewed and because of this whole delay he is suffering too..

I WAS TOLD THE SYSTEMS AT THE JAWAZAT OFFICE HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING FOR TWO WEEKS NOW AND THEY SAY THAT IS THE CAUSE FOR THE DELAY. 

NOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS IF ANYONE ELSE HAS COME ACROSS A PROBLEM WITH GETTING THEIR IQAMA RENEWED LATELY?

IF ANYONE CAN SUGGEST A PERSON OR OFFICE WHERE MY IQAMA RENEWAL CAN BE EXPEDITED THEN I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL.

I have to go back to my home country for some really important work that I just can't keep waiting.. I would be more than glad to call anyone who's willing to help me out here.. and I gladly welcome anyone who wants to call me to help give me some direction..

Thanks a million in advance,

Imad Baig

imadbaig wrote:

Hi People,

Need some serious help..

Have been in the process of getting 'Nagal kafala' done for the past 3 months now and my frustration is going beyond comprehension.. :rolleyes::/:(:mad:

Here's my background..

1. Was born in Dammam and am on an expired student resident permit and currently reside in Riyadh.
2. Found a Kafeel and readied the docs and am awaiting the process to be completed.
3. Heard a third party office is handling the transfer and iqama renewal.
4. Last I heard.. my documents had gone thru 'Maktab al Amal' and  'Ministry of External affairs' and now need to be processed by the 'Jawazat' office for the final step.
5. After which I am told that my new kafeel will get me

my new Iqama card along with my job permit.
6. My Dad needs to get my name removed from his Iqama so he can get his renewed and because of this whole delay he is suffering too..

I WAS TOLD THE SYSTEMS AT THE JAWAZAT OFFICE HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING FOR TWO WEEKS NOW AND THEY SAY THAT IS THE CAUSE FOR THE DELAY. 

NOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS IF ANYONE ELSE HAS COME ACROSS A PROBLEM WITH GETTING THEIR IQAMA RENEWED LATELY?

IF ANYONE CAN SUGGEST A PERSON OR OFFICE WHERE MY IQAMA RENEWAL CAN BE EXPEDITED THEN I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL.

I have to go back to my home country for some really important work that I just can't keep waiting.. I would be more than glad to call anyone who's willing to help me out here.. and I gladly welcome anyone who wants to call me to help give me some direction..

Thanks a million in advance,

Imad Baig

There are two big offices in Riyadh

You can contact this one

Dhaidan office 01- 4647486 ask them about your problem

This office is old since 30 years

Thank you! I will talk to them and let you know what happens.. :) Problem is I only speak arabic as fluently as Leonardo Di Caprio so I'd really have to wait until 3:30pm for my dad to come home and talk to them.. I think I'll just call him at work and give him this contact and I'll get back to you as soon as I hear something.. Thanks again! :)

Alright looking good ALHAMDOLILLAH.. I called em' up and the guys there luckily speak english.. They said they wanna take a look at my paperwork and they'll then say whether they can help.. I specifically asked them if the jawazaat systems were actually down.. and he said they were about 2 weeks back but they're not at the moment! So THANK YOU really.. I'll keep you posted if I see any other advancements coming my way.. :)

THat sure was quick! all the best mate!

Quick Right! Good Luck on the transfer, they can become a big hassle sometimes.

Alright I'm back.. GUESS WHAT!??!? Lol... Just heard from the agent that the Nagal kafala is done and that I need insurance and my kafeel has to get my iqama card from somewhere.. can someone shed some light to the matter to help me understand what the heck is left to be done.. :) so what next? how does this process work?

Dear Mr,Beig,
Asak,

Presently I am working with Airlnes and recently got a offer from other company, as i came here on job visa i have to submit a release to the new company. Which is now submitted Alhamdulilah and the new company has now to submit the documents in Maktabe Amil.
As per my new company they are saying me the that the system in the Maktabe Amil is being upgraded and I need to wait.
It seems they have submitted the documents in the Seceond week of the last month.I have already resigned from my present job and even trained my new collegue.
My situation is really horrible as now it is going to be one month and i have no idea in which company I will be.
I am having my family here and I dont know what would happen.
Just requesting if any one of you have any idea what I need to do.
And also need prayers for my speedy transfer to new company with KHair.

Thanks,

Regards,
Kaleem.
Riyadh

Iqama transfer can, sometimes, be a very lengthy and painful process depending on who is handling it and also the nature of the ping-pong IT systems at the Jawazaat and Labor offices.

I did my last transfer in 2008, when I retired from my regular day job, and it took about 6 months by which I even was deprived of my summer vacation, what with Ramadan intervening, in between.

Presently I deal with a private service company called Al Rashid Company in Olaya who speak English and are on the ball in getting this done, using their long experience and contacts.

They may be contacted on 050 234 4310. The contact person is an Indian gentleman from Kerala and his name is Mohamed.

Good Luck!

Thanks for your reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Actually I am on my current job and my Iqama tansfer is being processed by my new company and all the documents are submitted by them.
I think in this situation I just wait until I recived some new from them.
Thanks,
Regards.

Unfortunately I'm suffering from this (iqama renew and transfer) too. I left my company (company-R) and joined another company (company-x) six months back and given to them the release letters. After 1.5 month they told me to get again the release letter from company-R as previous being expired. I took and then it was taking again time and finally came to know that the new company-x is having  some other issue with labor office. Meanwhile my iqama was expiring I took my papers and went back to company-R and requested them to renew my iqama and paid the fees too but they kept for 1.5  month and finally told me that their computer is block from jawazat. Meanwhile due to same reason (transfer and renew) I resigned company-x and joined company-y as heard they are good in iqama issues dealing. I submitted my papers but in the mean time labor office system was down for 3  weeks and already there are cases with company-y before me for transfer. Unfortunately my iqama expired too , and waiting for transfer to happen and subsequently the iqama renew. They are telling me that they will submit the case in few weeks, I'm with my family living here from a very long time but this situation happened to me first time and struck on this situation and don't know what to do. Also hearing about the new rules of iqama. Can any one suggest what to do?

Hopeless.. I'm still stuck here.. Have been waiting to receive my work permit for the past one week.. I'm fed up of this.. Anybody has any more ideas on how I can get this done?? I spoke with Mohammed (the guy from kerela) really helpful I must say.. Thank you for the contact.. but the people who were handling my case said they'd get it done and day after day they kept asking me to wait to the extent that it's been over a week now.. This is just so pathetic.. I wonder if all the people who are getting this done are going thru this agony..

GOD, you know it all.. would you please help me out here..

NOW THEY'RE SAYING THEY WANT SOMETHING CALLED "Dokor a dakhal
taminat" FROM MY KAFEEL.. WTH IS THAT?

Hello imadbaig!

I hope that you will soon get replies to your queries.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Thank you so much.. I need prayers more than answers really.. :)

Assalam u Alaikum,
I am new to this forum, can someone tell me how we can transfer sponsorship from parent to kafeel if the parent has recently died? Can someone on a student visa transfer his sponsorship to a new kafeel?
Can anyone give any phone numbers or contact of mundoob/expeditors who can get this done in Khobar?

imadbaig wrote:

NOW THEY'RE SAYING THEY WANT SOMETHING CALLED "Dokor a dakhal
taminat" FROM MY KAFEEL.. WTH IS THAT?

I'm just trying to know what is that ... but :(
this is jawazat and moaqeb delay for nothing
if you are in Jeddah I will guide you to good Maktab Taqeeb to do it for you but you are near to get your iqama
don't worry inshallah will get it soon.

Nahdi

Thank you so much for your prayers.. ALHAMDOLILLAH it is done!

I received my new iqama today and am the happiest man on the face of this earth.. I wholeheartedly thank everyone who helped me with their comments and prayers.. Thank you very much..

I've been told by many people that there's a delay in the process lately. From my experience of having to go thru this for the past 3 months is that you have to constantly touch base with the people responsible to do the job. You do your part of constantly checking with them on a daily basis and praying at the same time and they'll keep taking those baby steps and get the work done.

I wish the best for everyone else who are going thru similar circumstances in this difficult time.. May ALLAH help you get what you want and need..

Thanks yet again.

Imad Baig.

Hello imadbaig.

I wish all the best,
Harmonie.

Hi ALL,

Kaleem here friends I need your help, My transfer is still in Maktabe Amal, and now they are asking for labor card which my company people are saying that as a government company,we will not have Labor card.
Could any one tell me what I need to do.
Already I have  been waiting for 2.5 months now  when they processed they struck to labor card and now two time they rejected my application  due to the not availability of card.
Even though  my prospective company has given a comment that I dont need labor card but still the maktabe amil is still asking for it.
This is the third time they are going to present my case.
IF this time it does not succed they told me they will finish my case.
Kindly pray and advise  what shall I do.

Call and speak with a person by the name of Sikander @ 0508304595.. If he doesn't answer the phone then call 012480861 and press 0 for extension.. Explain the situation to him and meet him at his office if he asks you to come.. All the best! INSHA-ALLAH hope for the best..

Thanks Bro I will do that.
Please Pray

I have tried and talk to Mr.Sikandar but cant help.
Please some one give me the contact information of any good consultant who have good reference in Maktabe Amal or labor office.

Please guys my transfer still struck in Labor office, I need some influential  person who can push my case.

I am new to Riyadh, Please help.

Thanks.
Kaleem

I'm here in Jeddah. I'm also havcing problems with transfer of sponsorship. Is there anyone who can clear some points on me regarding this matter? I have submitted all the required documents they need to process the transfer of iqama, but now they need a copy of my employer's card or "green card". When I ask my previous kafala regarding this matter, he said that the MOL has now a new system - online. When they renew my iqama before sending it to my new kafala, it was renewed online. If employer card is okay, iqama will be renewed like in my case. The question is: How can I secure a copy of the employer card where in fact it is already obsolete because of the online system? Help...

ana ibga tanazul kafil sil fulus wala mafi

israr9 wrote:

ana ibga tanazul kafil sil fulus wala mafi

mafi fulus, mafi tanazul :D

Hello guys > this is an old thread and please you should write in English in this English speaking forum.

Thank you.

Hello everyone!

I know this is an old thread, but right now I'm having problems with my Iqama. Early this year I have planned on taking a short teaching course in Boston, so I paid my tuition and prepared all the documents for a US visa application. When I went to the US embassy for my interview, I got rejected by the vice - consul saying that my Iqama's sponsor should be the name of the school that I was working for instead of the name of the school owner. They told me to fix the problem first, then I can come back for another appointment. That was April, and until now my Iqama is still with the Human Resources, telling me that it's too hard to change the name of the sponsor and that I should just wait for 4 - 6 months for the renewal of my iqama.

I don't know what to do or who to contact. Can anybody here help me? I just want to be able to leave this summer vacation because I can't leave during the school year.

Thanks

Hello fayeheaven -> I suggest you to start a new thread on the Riyadh forum for more visibility. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

nagal kafala cheking

Hi sakkeer1970,

Can you please post in English only on the Anglophone forum. This might help other members to read and participate on this thread. :)

Thank you,

David.

Aoa
me and my wife workin under ministry of health as gp.now they have finish my wife job from one month and give release paper. I want to know how can I transfer her on my iqama and wt things I need.and wt is the time duration of nakal kafala .thanks a lot

Goid morning I wsnt ti get dome information regarding nakal kifaala as very upset and worried . My passport and iqama has been taken for transfer of sponsorship under my son.My daughter is on a visit and I am afraid her viss might nit be extended by jawazzat.being a female she can't travel alone so my son her brother has to be with her but if the case of nsksl kifaala is under process and my son's iqama had been taken csn he travel while I stay in Saudi Arabia. Please reply as I am very worried

Can an expat employee Finance Manager transfer his Iqama from a Company to an individual?

i want to nakal kafala information.