Kingdom Compound Coffee Morning

can i come with my family?

Mohammed

Probably not unless you live on the compound.  The only men that I have seen other than that are the vendors.

Yes CAF,

That is the problem. But, will I try to be one of them (Vendors)
LOL

just wondering if there is any afternoon or evening tea/coffee gathering as well?

hey
was wondering if you guys still do this ?

Kingdom coffee morning is a monthly bazarre with the exception of July and August (as it is in ressess then), they occur the first Monday of every month.  It is the largest bazarre of it's kind in Riyadh bearing in mind it is a compound based event held on a monthly basis.  Women can register to attend directly with the compound (check out their details on the internet). Women come from all over Riyadh to buy at the bazarre, meet up with friends for coffee, network or they sell at the event.  So, a range of things (and super choices to be had) for the many.  It is focused on woman and is predominately an expat market with a broad range of nationalities present.  The Women's Skills Bureau (www.wsb-ksa.com) has a stand there as their market for job creation, volunteering, skills training/development/coaching and networking - is right there at the event.  Also, Saudi Arts & Crafts (check out their facebook page) is there (just to give you a very small flavour) as well as what must be well over a hundred stands with all sorts of crafts, clothes, furniture, art, books, food, jewellery etc for sale.  Other compounds have monthly coffee mornings, but Kingdom is the largest.  Next one is September (first Monday) so check it out and register in time.

thanks alot for the info GowiththeflowUK :)

Thank u GowiththeflowUK, I read about the The Women's Skills Bureau activities and I'm really interested in joining them...

Looking forward to attend the next Coffe morning :)

hello ladies! i'd love to meet up with all of you can't we arrange something soon?

yes its good to see at coffee shop

well we usually have ladies gathering but the majority of them are Paksistani and Indian if anyone is interested,u can contact me.we just need to make sure about the gender b4 adding them in our facebook group :)

did anyone go to the september coffee morning at kingdom compound? sorry i missed it... will def be there for the next one! there should be another one at cordoba and siemens as well... GWTF has all the info!

well done

pm me if anyone going this monday?

Fidgety Soul wrote:

well we usually have ladies gathering but the majority of them are Paksistani and Indian if anyone is interested,u can contact me.we just need to make sure about the gender b4 adding them in our facebook group :)

Is the post/thread still alive ???

My wife (Indian) would be joining me in a couple of weeks time. How can she get enrolled or informed about the get together/functions. Any info will be welcomed.

saimans wrote:
Fidgety Soul wrote:

My wife (Indian) would be joining me in a couple of weeks time. How can she get enrolled or informed about the get together/functions. Any info will be welcomed.

yeah sure , we just need to 100% sure that the id owner is a woman and she may join our group and participate in our events

Fidgety Soul wrote:
saimans wrote:
Fidgety Soul wrote:

yeah sure , we just need to 100% sure that the id owner is a woman and she may join our group and participate in our events

So how do I go ahead about it ??

she will do it when comes here

Fidgety Soul wrote:

OK !!

anyone know if siemens compound and cordoba are having their coffee mornings this month or not? i missed the one in kingdom and thought i would try my luck at cordoba since that one takes place in the evening! info?

I havent heard but when u do please let me know [email protected]
Cheers x

sure definitely!!

Siemens is not having a coffee that I know of.  If something comes up, I'll be sure to let you know.

Regards,

HI CAF!!!! are you still here??

No.  Wish I was.  Back home now for a bit over a month.  Im still on the mailing list for events, etc., so it something comes up I'll let you know.

Give my best to everyone, especially if you have a gathering...  :)

was just thinking of you last week! we should get together for coffee, i have some news to share with you about a fellow Expat.comger from SA.. :)

Well, I wont be avail to have coffee.....   Im in the US now.  But we can chat via email or skype.

Is anyone heading to Kingdom tomorrow??

good morning. today is kingdom compound coffee morning... i found out that i don't have idea where is this compound? can u give direction please. thanks.

Hi guys,

Can somebody provide an email address for the event organizer of the Kingdom City Compound for tomorrow's event since I would like to join as a business man to display my products.

I would aprpeciate it very much, if someone could help.

Regards,

saimans wrote:
Fidgety Soul wrote:

OK !!

Saimans trying to infiltrate women's club !! :P

TheLoneRanger wrote:
saimans wrote:
Fidgety Soul wrote:

OK !!

Not anymore, I think now its your turn !! :P

saimans wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:
saimans wrote:

OK !!

Not anymore, I think now its your turn !! :P

Sure, Would love to......ladies do u check under the veil or can i sneak in wearing an abaya ;)

the last post was 2012, now its 2013 i wonder whether its still goin on.?

Sure is. 1st Monday of the month :D

Hi I'm new to this blog but have been in Saudi since 2006.

Guess i'll have to wait till next month to go to this Kingdom Compound coffee thing lol

Its tomorrow isnt it? First miday of the month!!!

They said first monday of every month so you are right lol

sandy_storm wrote:

Sure is. 1st Monday of the month :D

That's great!  Do they sell books?

Thanks.