Is there and IKEA in Cairo?

Is there an IKEA in Cairo? Thanks ;)

good question & i second that thought ...

IKEA hasn't opened in Cairo, but will be coming soon.
I heard (not sure) that you can order on line until they officially open.

Thanks, I searched and it turns out they have an egypt IKEA facebook and say u can order online to be delivered in 5 days.

iKiA & IKEA EGYPT ‎(NOW YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE). NO DEPOSITE PAYMENT.

HOW TO ORDER ??

...Your Order will be delivered within 5 Days.

Send me a PRIVATE message on facebook in the following format

First Name:
Last Name:

Home Number:
Mobile Numer:
E-mail Address:
Order (name or link / price):
1-
2-
3-
4-
or on our email:[email protected]

FOR CUSTOMER CARE PLEASE CALL THESE NUMBERS: 0127994830 OR 0116166999.See More

here is their website: facebook.com/pages/iKiA-IKEA-EGYPT/110449615663000

I would ask if anyone has ordered anything from them before you put in an order. Check Reviews

You are right; I will check it out carefully.  I want some pots and pans from there; their quality so good.  Thanks again; I enjoy all your posts.

My pleasure MLB4861.
I'm glad you like them =)
I have more on the way.

Ikea will open at the end of 2012!!!!!

Mark you can wait till 2012
:D

They have an office here, but no store yet. There are some people bringing their products here and u can order like FB page for example ....

IKEA of sweden is going to open at the end of the year 2012 in Cairo fistival city on the ring road , cross Mobarak academy, go to the constraction site and you will find the IKEA Building Foundations is already there (al fatim) the owner has started the city with IKEA building first :) and the same as well in Qatar
check out this site festivalcitycairo.com/
but i have read an artical online about the opening of IKEA in Cairo saying that the owners are not sure about the timing of the opening coz of the recent circumstances in the country

i hope every thing will get better soon in Egypt

hi all,

i wonder if there is an alternative to ikea en cairo at this point i am looking for their kind of furniture the kind en kit..please help if any thoughts

thnks en advance

sure, it will open soon at festivalcity beside the ring road