Room in Reykjavik

Hello everyone,
I need to rent my room in the center of Reykjavik for this summer, starting in May, will consider terms from 1 week to 1-4 months. It is fully furnished and there is fully equipped shared kitchen and bathroom. I would prefer to rent it to a female or a couple. If interested, email me to thingholthus(att)yahoo.com

My lab at Reykjavik University just hired a new researcher/faculty member (he arrived in Iceland last week), and he's looking for a short term place to stay while he finds something more permanent. Not a female or a couple, but he's not a partying college kid either. It sounded like you might be open to renting it to a guy, so I printed out your email address to give him just in case.

Hi Kata44,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You should post this advert in the Reykjavik classifieds under accommodation section.

Thank you.

I'm looking for a room to rent from 24 july to 30 july. I'm a women coming from guadeloupe (french west indies in the caribeen) and want to discover iceland
can you help me
thank you
you can contact me at [email protected]

Hi and welcome on board saminadin!

You should post an advert in the accommodation section of Reykjavik classifieds.

Regards
Armand

thank you armand. you also leave very far from iceland. did you enjoy?

Yes on photos i guess cause i never went there :lol:

Hello everyone:)

If anybody hears something about a room,,Please contact me I really need one..

Warm regards,
Manouk

hi manouk,
you can look on airbnb, you will fin a rrom
saminadin