Newbie in Jakarta looking for GOOD company.

pm me your address as well.

where about ka nga pala sa Pinas?

De hooi sounds great!

Miss Kiki has disappeared from the face of the earth at the moment. Prolly the move. Assuming she resurfaces shortly, next Sunday (10th) would be a good date.

mas fred wrote:

Miss Kiki has disappeared from the face of the earth at the moment. Prolly the move. Assuming she resurfaces shortly, next Sunday (10th) would be a good date.

its my bday lol, where will be?

haha! that's funny fred! :)

We can go out probably on the 10th. :)

See you guys then.

kiki

Miss_Kiki wrote:

See you guys then.

kiki

so welcome to jakarta ^__^

10th july? where about?

hello all,seems will be some people will join
so fred?where it will be ?dimana?

Miss_Kiki wrote:

See you guys then.

kiki

10th is fine for me. No plans at all so free to wander. Perhaps we could all meet in some public place near your place. I forget the name of that train station but I'll find it on a map and let suggestions come from there.

Old town was suggested as a good place to wander around. sounds interesting so I hope we can all meet up then.

Did you get chance to read that thread?

lets organize it well, jakarta kota train station?

hey i was hoping to koin you on the 10th of July i am new to Jakarta  i live and work in Menteng.
look forward to meeting all of you

Chloe855 wrote:

hey i was hoping to koin you on the 10th of July i am new to Jakarta  i live and work in Menteng.
look forward to meeting all of you

maybe we could exchange our contact ? inbox?

I'm going to suggest meeting at Tanah Abang train station. I know that's easy for two members and we can easily move on from there.

Fred, can you pm me your number so i can contact you once i get a Sim card. I only have Meilany's and Chloe's numbers. I hope we can meet somewhere close to where I am at because I don't want to get lost. hehehehe!

same here! i have already got lost a lot! what kind of time would you like to meet? i might have something at 3 or 4 o clock but i hope i can come before

Miss_Kiki wrote:

Fred, can you pm me your number so i can contact you once i get a Sim card. I only have Meilany's and Chloe's numbers. I hope we can meet somewhere close to where I am at because I don't want to get lost. hehehehe!

I thought you may have problems with directions so I suggested that station. If you're unsure, I can meet you at the security post on your estate and we can go meet the others from there.
I'm about to change numbers so I'll hang on until tomorrow with the PM.
If this is going to be a photo shooting day out, early is good news. Maybe 10am or so???????

I like your suggestion. hahaha! i'll meet you at my place coz I have no idea where the train station is. I'll wait for your pm tomorrow.

Chloe, sorry, I have no idea where your place is. If you already know what Ochie's number is, maybe you guys can go together to where we're all suppose to meet.

Keep me posted. :)

See you guys.

P.S. Fred
I don't know if the others would like to make it into a "photoshoot" day but if you ask me, I'm ok with it. :)

hello..i will inbox my number, i will bring my friend with me, he is from french, is that okay?

he also new in jakarta,but he is pretty brave to drove motor around city by himself lol ..so far just once time lost hihihi

anyway,how do we go around? by motor or public transport?

Hi all..
I suggest you take the transjakarta bus... (just make an alternative way out). it will be easy to go to pondok indah by bus, especially to pondok indah mall (public place). sunday is a great day to use transjakarta bus, its not crowded as a work day. just seat and enjoy jakarta.
hope i can join...
best regards,
fauzi

@mas fred : where will we go ?downtown?so meet up at tanah abang train station?

I'll be taking my camera because I feel undressed without it but shooting or not .....I'll just go with the flow.

OK - I'll meet you at your security post then we can wander off to where ever the others fancy meeting.

That station is pretty handy for everything but I'm easy if somewhere else is better for you guys.

The French chap - Go for it; the more the merrier.

mas fred wrote:

I'll be taking my camera because I feel undressed without it but shooting or not .....I'll just go with the flow.

OK - I'll meet you at your security post then we can wander off to where ever the others fancy meeting.

That station is pretty handy for everything but I'm easy if somewhere else is better for you guys.

The French chap - Go for it; the more the merrier.

jadi jam berapa? so what time? i will pick up chloe first with my friend.
@chloe : any helmet?

Morning all..
This might be a special day for us all.
In my opinion, about the plan of our gathering, this is a first for us(sorry if I wrong). Usually the first things a bit difficult to decide something. Our hope is that it can meet the desire of us all, but it rarely. I agree with fred, "Go for it; the more the merrier", the more that come increasingly lively. And certainly we will have further meetings, has not it?
First alternative : Fatahillah Museum is a great place. Commonly called a museum Jakarta or a museum Batavia. We will feel the ancient atmosphere in the middle of the city, good for immortalized in a photograph, right fred?. Indeed this place is much visited by young people as a hangout, it is not strange if some call the jakarta young museum slang(Museum Gaul Anak Muda Jakarta). whatever, for us this is the first one, I feel pretty good if we start from this place, quite impressive at first glance...:)
We know, whose name the weekend, some places will certainly stop off many people. Precisely where we will create an atmosphere where we visit the merrier and alive ... hehehe ...
second alt, we can visit the National Museum (Monas) a wider area, so as much as any person, its spread will be less.
other alt, café / restaurant in the room. The atmosphere will be more pronounced in the discussion. Perhaps here we can not feel the atmosphere of such loose in the wild, pictures here and there, moving from one location to another. But again this is an option for us, depending on our goals.
For those who finally could not attend, with this first meeting we hope is easier to condition to the next meeting. I am sure, by joining us on this forum, all of us here like to socialize. Hopefully we get a new atmosphere, new friends who make our lives more alive. Hopefully yes.
So, we do have to decide where our first destination location for sure. Then, we specify the location of the briefing as a place of gathering, perhaps a small group according to the location of the house.
Hopefully all well and happy ...
enjoy Jakarta, enjoy our friendship ...

best regards,
fauzi
(once again, I am sorry if there is no pleasure)

[Moderated: post in the Jakarta classifieds]

hey
sorry i will not be able to make it I have just started my intership and i have been invited on a trip on sunday
i hope you have fun and that i can join you next time:)

cheers

Hi chloe...

Have a nice trip with your friends...

hope your day exciting...

rgrds
fauzi

I like museums (If the others don't find it boring).

I'm suggesting Kiki and I meet at her security post about 8am and take it from there. I think at least one more at the Tanah abang train station and a possible trip to the museum from there.

I'm easy as to what and where.

Call that the basis of the plan and modify as people like from there.

Head count time. Who's in?

mas fred wrote:

I'm suggesting Kiki and I meet at her security post about 8am and take it from there. I think at least one more at the Tanah abang train station and a possible trip to the museum from there.

I'm easy as to what and where.

Call that the basis of the plan and modify as people like from there.

Head count time. Who's in?

8am?not at noon?

@fred & kiki : possible to inbox me ur number ? perhaps fauzi will join too

Miss_Kiki wrote:

Hey there! I've been reading some of the blogs posted here and I found it very informative and friendly. I'm going to live and work in Jakarta starting June 18. I hope I get to meet nice people so at least I will have "friends" there. So, if you are nice and you like drinking coffee and taking pictures plus going to the beach and having get togethers... I'd love to meet you! :)

cheers!

Now, I live in Jakarta too for about 8 mount ago..Now I work in Sudirman street, maybe if you interest to become my friend, we can hang out or discuss together about some of nic place in Jakarta

Nice to meet you..

hello people..just lemme when theres a gathering..

welcome to jakarta :D
hit me up if you wanna hang out, im available anytime this month :D

Hello Expat.com Members:

September Lovable Gathering

Moya Spanish Tapas Wine & Bar
Pavilion Apartment Retail Arcade
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav. 24
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia

Saturday,17th Sept 2011
Start from 8pm.

Thank you

Note: inbox me the contact info for reservation.

Regards,
Ochie
September Lovable Gathering

Hi, I am filipina as well.. Perhaps, if u have some time.. We could meet up for a coffee.. My family lives in kemang.. By the way I am Bernadette.