Take Hindi lessons at home!

Hello, Firstly,how are you? you can find so many teachers who will bet you to teach you Hindi in very few days..But if you want to speak Hindi fluently then you need a good person like a friend who would teach you at his best and also communicate with you in Hindi more then English words,so with that you can learn Hindi more easily...Its not necessary to learn Hindi Grammar to the best level,but you should have to know about the literature also...and i would also like to tell you that learn Hindi its a very beautiful language and its also easy just similar to English..there are so many common words in English and Hindi....you just have to try it to speak...[b]I m a writer i write articles and short stories in English & Hindi,and i m also studying in 12th grade through homeschooling so i would like to be your friend teach you Hindi.Thanks!

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds > classes and not on the forum ?

thanks

My opinion is that to teach something one should be qualified for that. I am also firmly convinced that there is no similarity between English and Hindi, another thing is that Hindi absorbed many English words into itself.