Work in delhi

hello, I would like to come in delhi from May...my wife lives in delhi too...

Do you now Non-governmental organization or association who can accept me??

I want to realize a work experience( internship)or a voluntary service

My formation is:  Bachelor's degree in management & social sciences
and     Higher National Diploma  in social carreers, major in social & cultural activities

Can you help me?? pleaseeee

Hi peazapata,

I would suggest you to post an advert in the New Delhi classifieds > jobs section as well.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

yea...im agree with christine,,u should ad on classiefieds..otherwise,if ur wife lives hea..then its so easy for u to find a job.....or if u have any experience or not in event line then ill talk to my bro fo your job..hes a party organiser in an  event company and clubs in delhi..feel free to ask:)

hello everybody, im american moving to delhi this october, i need information about the markets, supermarkets, places to rent, someone pls tell me how is life in delhi.....

mayeangel wrote:

hello everybody, im american moving to delhi this october, i need information about the markets, supermarkets, places to rent, someone pls tell me how is life in delhi.....

which place do you exactly go in Delhi. you can search over net about places to rent. in 99acres.com.

Where are you from? do you have any experince?

hi mayeangel,i tried to send you a mail ur inbox is full

Hello mayeangel!
Good morning!
I am so glad to know that you have plan to move to India. I am a graduate in Arabic Language from J.N.U New Delhi. I work as freelance consultant with one of my friends who is doing an M.B.A course right now. My mail id is : [email protected] you may find me on face book also.
I would provide you my friends number who can give you all details what ever you need to know.
Hope I will hear you soon.

Have a nice day.

Hello Everybody

For accommodation you can refer to:
https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … partments/

Regards
Mohd.Talha