English speaking cook and/or maid looking for a job

Hello everyone!

I would like to recommend for those who are interested a hard working woman named Poonam with whom I used to have close exchanges this year. She's willing to work as a cook or/and as a maid, on a regular basis or for a part-time job. She can do cleaning, cooking, clothes-washing, and ironing. I can really certify that she will do a great job, she is serious, dedicated, and hard working.
You can contact me on + 91 11 99 53 39 25 or you can contact her directly on + 91 11 98 99 32 56 61.
Hope to hearing from you soon and feel free to contact me any time.

Hi Sarah05,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the New Delhi classifieds > job section.

Thank you and good luck

Bonjour,
Mais elle est prête à travailler à Mumbai????

Et bien je ne pense pas vraiment. Sa fille est inscrite au lycée à Delhi, elle y a fait toute sa scolarité et je doute qu'un déplacement à Mumbai soit à l'ordre du jour. Mais je vais m'en assurer néanmoins. Quelles seraient les conditions de travail éventuellement?
Merci pour votre réponse en tout cas, ça fait chaud au coeur.

Hi aneja007 and Sarah,

Can you please write in English in this English forum so that other members understand and participate in this discussion?

Thank you very much, :)
Best regards,
Christine

Sarah05 wrote:

Hello everyone!

I would like to recommend for those who are interested a hard working woman named Poonam with whom I used to have close exchanges this year. She's willing to work as a cook or/and as a maid, on a regular basis or for a part-time job. She can do cleaning, cooking, clothes-washing, and ironing. I can really certify that she will do a great job, she is serious, dedicated, and hard working.
You can contact me on + 91 11 99 53 39 25 or you can contact her directly on + 91 11 98 99 32 56 61.
Hope to hearing from you soon and feel free to contact me any time.

Without waste so much time, so i have even some idea how should be,how much this woman she expect monthly salary, only for cleaning house and wash iron laundry?

I need a very very good maid even a couple hour per day, i live in def colony, she is able to reach that area ?

Thanks

Giotto

Bonjour Sarah,

Is Poonam still available? Does she likes dogs? We live in Panshchell South Delhi and are looking for someone to cook and Ironing and help us with the dogs ( walks) .

Let me know.

Merci beaucoup
Cathye