Julien - Car rental

Hi Julien, just wanted to know if I could have your contact for car rentals?

I may go insane if I don't get a car quick.;)

I'll see him tomorrow but I am not sure we'll get the best deal with this guy :/

I'll see what I can do...

Thanks. :)

hi Julien

im arriving at the end of June and heard you can lease a car for 12 months or more in mauritius is that correct? what companies do this? and what companies are cheap for 1 or 2 day car rentals for the first few days im there?

Hi there,

So many post asking for car rental. I can help but not allowed to post ad on this site. I've been several times to Mauritius an ns had always rent cars with a guy known as Ridley. So if you want his contact details, please email me.

Louis

There is so many problems with car rentals in Mauritius that I am still looking for a good/serious partner with a professional service.

Louis, advertisement is not free.

Hello Julien,

Thanks for pointing out that there are many problems with car rentals in Mauritius. The fact is that there are many scrupulous people who provide illegal car rental services at cheaper price but at the expense of security and safety. But on the other hand, there are genuine people out there who really provide good services legally i.e yellow plate car with fully comprehensive insurance for the peace of mind of the renters.

So better look out for those company offering good service rather than the so called cheaper ones cause there not really cheap as it can costs you a lot more in case of incidents.

Regards

Loujos

Hi there,

Just take it easy and email me at [no free ads: please contact us] and we will solve your car problem.

We have several cars for rent.

Thanks
Jalan