How to migrate to New Zealand?

Hi, I'm Cris from Philippines and currently working in Malaysia as Oracle-Siebel Software Engineer. Migrating in New Zealand interest me most.. can someone help or share me to an informative website where I can read on?

Hi Cris,

you should have a look to the New Zealand guide ;)

hi Cris, you can check www.immigration.govt.nz or check aheadnze for some links.

I am also from Malaysia,Cris...

I am looking into going with my family,and of course to pursue my career as a nurse.I haven't yet started ob the process.I am now looking into how to get registered with their nursing board.Good to know and share.
:D

You need to know all the requirements from Nursing Council NZ.  First you need to get approval from them and study a Competency Programme Assessment for 3 months, then have a registration to practice in New Zealand. 

Visit nursingcouncil.org.nz for further information.

To correct this - Competency Programme Assessment to Competency Assessment Programme (CAP)

Yes, got it.I am working on my IELTS now.Then I am going to send in all my papers for nursing registration!

Check out. Maybe you can find something here.

Hays (www.hays.net.nz)
Randstand (www.randstad.co.nz)

www.seek.co.nz

jobuniverse.co.nz/

www.itjobs.co.nzwww.itwork.co.nz/www.job.co.nzwww.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-jobs/index.htm

Thanks,there's so many more papers to finish up.But thanks,will get on it one at a time.:)

The thing is-these agencies don't help you at all in terms of registration with their nursing board or even on giving you helpful guides on how the process works,pontxo80.

http://www.omega.org.nz/ check that

@pontxo80
that is a good link, had a quick browse. It will be very useful.  Cheers.

Hi,

My name is Jay, from Malaysia. I am a Muslim and work as a multimedia consultant in KL. My family and I wish to migrate to NZ and looking for new opportunity to work, do some small businesses and settle down there. My wife is still working as a Senior Dietition in at the local National Health Institute and would like to get some infos about the procedure to work as Dietitian in NZ. Also some infos about Muslim school in Auckland area. Thank you.

Hi Jay!

I would suggest you to create a new thread on the New Zealand forum for better visibility!

Regards
Armand

Kindly help me my friends,
i am in india,have degree of B.Sc(psychology) i want to get job in newzealand tell about the reality of get the job in nz,

To Kamalamaniyam,
You may need to have a registration to be able to practice this in New Zealand.  The qualification may not be comparable with NZ standard.  You may need to have a further study to complete the process.

hello AheadNZE,

Is it for sure that I will have to go for the CAP? The NCNZ aren't clear on this matter when I emailed them. May not have to go for it.

hi Azilahchan

If you want to practice your nursing here, it is absolutely important to register yourself with Nursing Council.  Once you have registered, you need to complete the compentency (CAP) in NZ to complete the registration. 

You may email me too at [email protected] for immediate reply.  Sorry was not able to check the forum lately.

Hi  :cheers:    When you're looking for work you can also visit Gigajob New Zealand
It's a new job portal that has the philosophy to get together employers and employees for free ^^

Wawawu wrote:

Hi  :cheers:    When you're looking for work you can also visit Gigajob New Zealand
It's a new job portal that has the philosophy to get together employers and employees for free ^^

Hello Wawawu

For info, you participated on a thread inactive since 2012!  :whistle:

Kenjee
Expat.com

ups  :joking::dumbom: