Kazakshtan Food and Beverage: products and prices

Hi Everybody!!!
please, i'm looking for some info about the market of food and beverage in kazakshtan.
Do you know the prices of the food that you can find in the ipermarket or supermarket like ramstore.. in your country?
Have you got any italian products?
Thank you very much for your attention!

Welcome on Expat-blog fedevale! :)

I hope you get replies to your queries very soon.

Wish you good luck
Christine

There are Italian products, but mainly pasta or Italian food products. If you could be more specific about what kinds of food prices you are looking for, that would help. Ramstor tends to be very expensive. Overall, we shop at Ramstor once a week or once every two weeks and spend 10-15 thousand tenge (US$70-100) on things we can't get elsewhere, but that's not our regular shopping destination.

Thanks a lot, you a re very Kind!!!

I am looking for pasta, wine, tomato sauce, biscuits... non fresh food!
Do personally like italian products?

enjoy the day many thanks!!!

Good pasta costs about one to two dollars for a package. There is tomato sauce which is a bit expensive and only available at Ramstor or Western supermarkets, but tomato paste or crushed tomatoes are cheap and easy to find. Wine is easy to find, Italian and French wines are a bit pricey. Local Kazakh, Moldovan or Georgian wines are reasonably priced and pretty good. I used Kazakh wine as a cooking wine. Biscuits are widely available and reasonable. All different sorts.

Hope that helps.

yes, i am very very thanks, really you are very kind!

hope to help you need in a future something in Italy!

:)