Want to stay in RAK for 3-4 days

hi,

im planning to spend 3-4days in RAK on march, im still searching the google where in RAK i could stay or things to do in RAK. Aside from Hilton RAK, which hotels are nice and pls help me to do my itinerary for 3 days. i saw pictures from RAK, i think its nice to spend a weekend there. looking forward to all replies.

thank you.

regards,

princess

you can call in 6881177

Hi yas123,

Can you please give us a brief introduction of yourself and give more details?

Thank you.

Hello Princess Mia,

Hope you are well! :)
Well if you want to come to RAK, you will have no problem at all to find accommodation as there is a nice offer in hotels here now!

There is Rotana Cove which is a nice resort where lots of people from Dubai come to enjoy the weekend and relax, Hilton has several properties in RAK also (the resort, the hotel and a new property which is called Double Tree Hilton), Al Hamra Fort Hotel also.

But you can also rent a flat or appartment in Al Hamra Village for short term.

There are several clubs to go out at night.

You could for example go fly in ultralight airplanes, do some wadi sightseeing etc. etc.

Here is a very nice website which gives comprehensive information on what to do/see in RAK area :

Rakpedia

Give a buzz if you decide to come, I can find out if anything special is on at the period you want to come :)

Cheers
Arlette