New: Aruba business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com!

We designed a new section dedicated to the companies of Aruba and their services: the Aruba business directory.

Professionals can now present their activity on Expat.com. We offer them two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. We also hope this will meet your expectations since you will have access to a list of all the companies offering products and services to expatriates in Aruba.

Do you think that section is a good idea?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments!

Thanks,

Julien

Of course this is a good idea as it will help the locals as well as travelers to check out the list of options available to them in the categories of communications, health , transportation, financial services, education, real estate, tourism etc. at one place only.

So many categories are covered and it will be quite easy for people to refer to the given information.

Hi guys,

I'm lost on the web site. I'm a french pastrychef and I'm looking for a job in Aruba. Do you know any address or someone who can help me ???
Thanks all.

Hi jeromedulas,

Welcome to Expat-blog!

You are off topic in this thread. I suggest you to post an advert in the Aruba classifieds under job section.

Thank you and good luck
Christine