Living,work and study in Slovenia?

hi!I remain one month to finsh school and i really don't want studying in the universitety,because i don't see any sense at all.From the other hand i am searching for new settles becasue i am a little sick from the situation in my country Bulgaria and specially in city i've live Sofia.By recently basses there more than 3 million people living in the city.So i need some much peacefull plase such as Ljubljana.I've had read and watch pictures of the city and i am starting love it more and more day by day.I don't have mention to move on soon because i need do some thing here as improve my english,deutsch and save some money and then i will.Can you tell me is it possible to find a job in Slovenian capital?Job wich is good enough to live with and pay for universitety.I dind't managed to find some information in the offical site of universitety in Ljubljana for faculties and the price of semester.Any information will help me so share it :)

Hi,
education is free in slovenia, and since you Bulgaria is in EU, same applies to you. I do not know, how the current situation is jobwise

Hi. Im from Ljubljana. I can tell you some general info about it.
For a job - depends what education you have. Jobs are hard to find these days because of the recent crysis and all. But the situation is getting better, so I am sure you could find a job in Ljubljana. Currently I think unemployment rate in Slovenia is about 12%, but it is getting better. One more thing - it would be harder for you to get a job in Ljubljana if you don't know the language.
Here is the link to a site which provides information about jobs (it's in slovene language, but you can use google translate ;)):
mojedelo.com/seeker/job/
About study - Ljubljana's university is a quality one. Education system in Slovenia is free, but there are also schools that you can pay for if you would like to work and study all together.
Because if you study "regulary" you will have to be present on classes. Take a look here for some info about Slovenia's study system: erasmus-exchange.info/viewforum.php?f=19
I hope I helped you a bit.
Mitja

http://www.studyineurope.eu/study-in-slovenia/admission/requirements

Have a look at this and see if you even can fulfil basic requirements. Slovenia language is one of them!!