Need Help / Advice with the Immigration Process.

Hi....sorry if i sound a lil stressed right now :)...reason being that i have everything ready to put in my papers for immigration as a Federal Skilled Worker to Canada including my Police Clearance Certificates. The only thing i don't have immediately is the funds to show in my account but im working on depositing the funds within the next 5 to 6 months and was wondering if it is still possible for me to go ahead and submit my Application for the processing to start and as and when i do have the funds deposited in my account that i then get a statement and forward the same to the Visa Office. I have been advised against doing this as i have been told that my Application would be rejected. What other options do i have ....is it possible for me to somehow get a job offer from there....is there anyone who can help me with this situation ??? Looking forward to your kind response at the earliest as the longer i wait my Police Clearance Certificates as well as my IELTS Scores and other Certificates etc would slowly lose their validity and i would have to again reapply (which again is a lengthy process). Any suggestions on how i should proceed....Thanks in advance for all your support, Regards, Eric.

hello Birhospital.
You better check out the official website of Canadian immigration. cic.gc.ca as far as i know,Upon application you can only submit the simplified form and pay the required fee to the Consulate general of Canada. wait for them to reply either via email or post mails. Usually the mail content is about them received your application. Then you can only submit documents necessary based on your application usually after a year or so The link is an official website., so beware of those immigration lawyer who is obviously with scam intention. You can email me anytime..just notify me in personal messages. Im willing to help you as much as I  can .

Hi honeyclotte, thanks so much for your reply. i have been through the cic website and am following instructions from there. I am not going thru a consultant ....am doing everything myself which is probably why im finding it so time consuming :). Thanks again for your help...will let you know if i need anything further. Im not sure if i have access to personal messages yet :). Regards, Eric (blrhospitality).

You only need to prove your settlement funds when you land in Canada, until then keep saving

Hi Deniseg,
          Thanks for your feedback. On the CIC website it says - "Gather & submit to the CIO all the documents listed on both checklists"

The First Checklist does not mention any document for Proof of funds.

On the 2nd Checklist which is the Visa Office Specific Checklist it says under point No. 11 -

"11. SETTLEMENT FUNDS
Refer to the "Proof of Funds" section of our website for exact figures and instructions.
Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members):
•current bank certification letter; or
•evidence of savings balance; or
•fixed or time deposit statements."

Both the checklists and all the documents mentioned in the checklists are expected to be sent at the time of sending the Application.

Thus i was under the impression that i cannot send my Application till i have the minimum funds deposited in the Bank and have a statement or letter from the Bank confirming the same.
Please advise if this is correct or if i can proceed without this for the moment with my other documents (as i have all my other documents ready).

Thank you again for your help. Looking forward to your reply,
Regards,
Eric.