Does anybody knows about Visa requirements to enter Haiti

I am travelling to Haiti and would like to know the visa requirement to enter the country (or where to get them)..

Thanks for any help
KC

Hi.
Since your profile says Washington D.C. I'm going to assume you're a US citizen. If you're not the requirements may vary. As a US citizen you do not need to apply for a visa in advance of going to Haiti. When you get there while going through customs you will be granted a visa on the spot, for a nominal fee (I think it was about $5 US the last time I was there, but don't quote me on it). You won't get denied and if I'm wrong about the price I'm not off by much, so there are really no worries.

Thanks for answering..

I am planning a trip to Haiti mid may... and was wondering how it looks like with housing / transportation / safety asf ?

Actually I do live in the US but I am not US citizen.. I emailed Haiti embassy and received few hours ago an email from consulate here in DC with the requested infos ccning Visa and I do not need one...

Are you living in Haiti? POrt au prince? What would be your first advises to a newcomer?

Thanks in advance for any advise, thoughts or comments..
KC