Introduction of members in Dubai

Thanks, Christine!

heyy im Nicole :lol:
Im heading nowhere in life.
I'm not ambitious. Ambition is for people who don't see the sense in being lazy.
I Like funny things & funny people. If you say something funny to me i will like you forever.
I Like inappropriate sayings. And people Who do inappropriate things.
My personality can be misperceived as Weird/Abnormal/Bizarre.
I give the worst advice.
Ice cream Is the greatest Invention in the world.
I consume an impressive amount of food.
I dont take anything seriously.
If you hate me then i hate you,thats it.
I love my amazing friends and family waaay too much they're my everything♥
My favorite word is STRAWBERRY.
I'm the dumbest person you will ever get the chance to meet.

Hello
I am Younes from Morocco. I've been in Dubai for two weeks, and i found it very hard to find friends. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I am Vikram 38 yr old guy just one month old in UAE after spending six yrs in Ghana,west africa.Presently based in sharjah working with a MNC as a Sales Head for africa.The strange thing I felt about the place is ,its full of peoples but you still feel very lonly out there......desperatly looking for freinds who shares similar interest in trekking,travelling luvs to enjoy nature in natural way.

waitin for u my friend....
till then cheers!! sorry u cant do it so openly.. LOL

vikram

Hey Nicole,

First of all i am impressed by what you said below.
I must say you are Funny, brilliant and can judge people.
Isaid this becoz to be weird, abnormal, bizzare you need to be brilliant than the normal people around.

Anyways
Have a good going and welcome to the blog

Arun

strawb3rry2606 wrote:

heyy im Nicole :lol:
Im heading nowhere in life.
I'm not ambitious. Ambition is for people who don't see the sense in being lazy.
I Like funny things & funny people. If you say something funny to me i will like you forever.
I Like inappropriate sayings. And people Who do inappropriate things.
My personality can be misperceived as Weird/Abnormal/Bizarre.
I give the worst advice.
Ice cream Is the greatest Invention in the world.
I consume an impressive amount of food.
I dont take anything seriously.
If you hate me then i hate you,thats it.
I love my amazing friends and family waaay too much they're my everything♥
My favorite word is STRAWBERRY.
I'm the dumbest person you will ever get the chance to meet.

hi every one
i just joined this forum i been in uae for long time and am looking for new friends

and am a male..!!

Welcome on board genesis28 ;)

I think Dubai is a great place to live. You should try it for sure.

hey guys, usman. been living in dubai for past 5 years. working as web and mobile app developer in dubai media city. and yeaa thankyou google for helping me find the Expat.com!
Cheers!

Welcome on the forum in-dubai.com :)

Please visit
Ghazal
A fotoblog. Urban, Street, People Low-Light-Photography and some more in UAE, but by an Indian

vahiju

Hello there folks.. I am Chaitanya, an pilot by profession, in dubai for the past 8 months. Looking forward to sharing my bird's eye experiences of this city and also towards making some incredible buddies. So Long.

Hi Chaitanya,

How are u? Its challenging to be a pilot, well will meet sometime to share your experience in air!
ARUn

Hi Nicole, awesome sounds like it would be a treat to meet u!

Chaitanya: you profile name made me smile, i.e. the jet lag..

hope you are both enjoying dubai

Hello Arun/Newbie .. The primary reason I bumped on this site was to find friends.. Literally am living an zombie life in Dubai with no friends :/ Anyways looking to meet you all sometimes.. T'll then cheers :)

hey there Yasser....
well actually finding good friends in dubai is so so easy as long as u know where to look.. u should mingle with people everywhere and who knows.. u might find a good friend out there

Hi everyone,

My name is Ali, originally from Pakistan but have been living outside (for work) since the last couple of years. Just moved to Dubai from an awesome African country 'Ghana'!!!!

Interested in photography (just as a hobby as my work load does not allow me to do much of it) and ofcourse making new friends. Look forward to attend some get-together that the forum might arrange.

Cheers!

Hello EVERYONE!!

I'm Mauricio and I come from a very distant place, South America that is! more exactly from Colombia, country full of great vibes, awesome food, and of course the coffee, one of the greatest inventions ever.. coffee that is!

Last year I decided to go back to university and this is why and how I ended up being here in Dubai. I'm currently taking a master in international business at DIAC. Even though I am very fortunate to be studying and meeting people from all over the world. I wouldn't mind meeting new people and share some experiences as well as great times.

Having read all of the posts in this forum, I've notice that most of people don't seem to find friends easily eh? this is quite the hassle around here.... To be honest i wouldn't really know, school takes up so much time and the weekends i'm usually studying or trying to figure out what to do. I notice that moving around here in Dubai is quite the hassle, as well as most of the things to do over here happen to be indoors.. people just ADORE going to malls and walking around there... which mmm yeah it's kind of fun but definitely not as fun as going outdoors, walking around and just see people doing what people do...whatever that is.

I've also notice that the ratio of men and women is ridiculous! for every 1 woman you find 3.4 men! (in fact the UAE is the country with the highest ratio of men in the world) this also very much affects the dynamics of regular friendships.

Another thing that i would love to bring up is the fact that you don't see many young people around here, do you? where are the teenagers being obnoxious and loud? I truly wonder.

Anyway..... Friendships are definitely easier to make in other places... but we could definitely make a difference and just try to come up with ideas as to how to meet up and as i mentioned above share some good times and experiences... in fact if any of you is interested in either salsa dancing, merengue dancing, learning Spanish, knowing a bit about the latinamerican culture, cooking, watching good movies (i emphasize on good movies as in movies with meaning, so we can discuss about them ), talking about politics.... just feel free to contact me.. i'll be more than glad to share a tiny bit of what i know of...  but i'm sure that if we all get together and share our bits and pieces of experiences we'd be VERY, VERY surprised about how much potential and things in common we'd have.

Hoping everyone is happy and enthusiastic about life!

yours,

Mauricio Rincon C :cool:

Hi Mauricio :)

Welcome on Expat.com and thanks for this complete introduction! I'm sure this will be very helpful to members who want to know more about you ;)

Have a nice day :)

Hello,

I have been in Dubai (Deira) for almost three weeks, and i would love to meet new people here. Anyone? :)

Welcome on Expat.com le_marocain ;)

Welcome on Expat.com Edy :D

Thanks arun...but i guess was too late to reply...i didnt see this one..only today...maybe coz i was too busy shedding off all my fats these days ;D anyways have a great day ahead if ever u get the chance to read my response (^_^)

am not really new in dubai , i lived here for a 2 years , moved to teh states and now am back here ,,,dubai is amazing , cant imagine my slef living any where else !! it is not easy to make good friends and meet decent ppl , took my time at the beggining but now i have few friends who are close and decent!!!

so welcome to dubai every one and am soooooo happy to be back :)

Hi and welcome on board John :)

Armand

Hi guys...

I am jitin , recently moved to dubai...and i would like to congrats and forward best wishes to the all the people involved in the administration of this portal..

Looking forward to meet some friends and spend the best time in dubai

Is there any gathering or meetup organised , i would like to be part of it ...

Hi,

I recently returned to Dubai and am looking to socialize and expand my circle of friends farther than work buddies.

Cheers,
Ahmad

hi guys..new here..

i,m ron..just arrived from India, doing post graduate studies in real estate/Facility mngmnt as well as hunting for the right job//

Welcome on Expat-Blog clanlord ;)

Hi there....
I'm a new arrival in Dubai...about three weeks now. I moved here with my job from the beautiful Bahrain....

I work with a large multinational in a technical sales function for the middle east region.....and believe in making the best out of life !!

I'd love to make new friends and can be reached on my email [email protected]

Excited to see few new friends....

Live,, Love n Laugh....

Hello Guys,

Been here in Dubai since July2010 and to be honest doesn't much have friends to hang-out with that's why most of my weekends are just staying at home watching tv and dvd.

I hope I can find new friends here to hang-out with go to places here in Dubai and explore the region.

Just inform me if any get together is coming and I would gladly join.

Regards,
Allan

Hi Everybody, I haven't visited the forum for a quite long time..Let me introduce myself, my name is Kenan. I'm 36, from Baku, Azerbaijan. I work and live in Dubai, it has been almost 10 months now that I live in Dubai. I like it here, it is comfortable to live in Dubai, everywhere is clean and service is at its highest level. The only thing I don't like, it is extremely hot here in summer:)), you are just confined to stay indoors during 6-7 months of the year. Cheers.

hey guys, I am Nasreen and I have been born and brought up in the UAE. Right now I am working as a radio reporter and loving every second of it. And if you hear of some interesting stories or some new rule that you dont understand, give me a shout out- it may become a good radio story for us na dyou will get the info you need. Cheers

Welcome on Expat.com Nasreen :)

Hi! I have shifted to Duabi 3 months back and look forward to make new friends here.

hi,

I've been here for 2 months now and I have to leave the country for an exit. I was advised to go to Quish by my employer....I will miss out one week of my session....Is Quish a safe place? well anyway can't wait to have some friends here....by the way I enrolled myself for a salsa lesson in one of the dance centers here in Dubai....guess that would be a great start for getting acquaintance...;)

Kish (or Qish) is an island in Iranian territorial waters where rich Iranians go to relieve the oppression of the cities.

It's less than 1hr flight from UAE, and along with Muscat is a favorite destination for employers to send their people on their work visa run, since the flights are very cheap.

Hi gracedatoc,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

ps: if you have more questions, i would suggest you to start a new topic on the Dubai forum. Thank you.

Hi,

I am new to Dubai and looking for friends to socialize with!! My weekends are really boring.... Any advices!!!

Expat.com wrote:

Welcome on Expat.com! :)

Did you recently register on Expat.com? Did you recently arrive in Dubai? Since how long are you living in Dubai?

Let's get acquainted! What brought you in UAE and more particularly to Dubai? What are your interests in life? What are your preferred leisure activities? Do you have any hobbies?

Thanks a bunch for your presentation! See you soon on Expat.com! :)!

hello expat...........new beer garden coming soon in dubai