Need A Job? .... Looking For Employee

BaseCamp Centers Ghana is a hostel in Accra that provides support and guidance for our volunteers.  We are currently looking for an expat to fill the following position.

1. Cultural Liaison - The successful candidate must be extremely knowledgeable with the culture in Ghana and be willing to share and speak openly about cultural issues as well as any personal issues our volunteer may be having. Key tasks will be showing our volunteers around Accra, making them aware with the cultural do's and don'ts, talking about safety while in Accra and being able to talk about personal feelings and issues that the volunteers maybe having. Must be able to speak, read and write English.

If one of these positions sounds interesting to you please email us back at [email protected]

Hi Kersten! Could you please post in the Ghana classifieds > job section.

Thank you!
Christine

dear manager, i sincerelly wish to apply for a job in your highlly instutition as a worker.i am a boy 20years of age and i have completed my senior high school.

I am looking for a job. Am an HND Building Technology graduate. currently staying in Accra and wish to work in any part of the country

Dear Ramzy,

Thank you every much for your interest. Please send me an email at [email protected] that has your resume attached or a brief outline of your skills, past employment, and education.

We are looking  to hire immediately so please send the details as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Christine wrote:

Thank you!
Christine

Please follow Christine's advise for any job search or job offer!

there are some other great websites for Jobs in Ghana like joblistghana.com
they are quite useful.

there is also this one I discovered for graduate jobs: graduatejobs360.com this should be for fresh graduates from ghana and other afrocan countries

hello,

I am a chemical engineer & now working with SABIC -Al jubail,
saudi arabia having 7 years of experience in chemical industries. I need job in Accara, ghana.

thanks

hello,

I am a chemical engineer & now working with SABIC -Al jubail,
saudi arabia having 7 years of experience in chemical industries. I need job in Accara, ghana.

thanks

FeeAcer wrote:
Christine wrote:

Thank you!
Christine

Please follow Christine's advise for any job search or job offer!

:D

Hi Kersten

I am a 53 year old Scottish Import/Exporter based in Ghana, I would like to make application for the post offered and have in excess of 15 years experience in Ghana,I have lived in many different areas of the country and would welcome meeting you either in UK or Ghana to discuss further.

many thanks
regards
Chris

This job was posted last year so I am not sure if it is still current. I suggest you contact Kirsten through the email address to see if it is still available

ok thanx , will do