Possible to find a job within 30 days??

Hello

Any chance to find a job in Singapore if I visit there, I mean within 30 days? I am a graduate into logistics operations with around 13 years experience in India and Middle East.

All advice, help, assistance will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Reni.

reniabra wrote:

Hello

Any chance to find a job in Singapore if I visit there, I mean within 30 days? I am a graduate into logistics operations with around 13 years experience in India and Middle East.

Cheers
Reni.

Hi Reni,

Sure, It is possible as I got my interview and offer in 3 days after my arrival in Singapore....wish u luck...

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Reni :)

This article from our participative guide may help you ;)

I wish you good luck in your job hunt!

Regards
Armand

Hello Reni

It really depends on the niche here. It can range from a few days to months. If your expertise is not in-demand, 30 days is generally not enough.

Good luck to you!
:)

Hello Memekarimova, Armand , Mulatto...thanks to all of you for submitting your views whcih helped me. If luck is on my side then I should get through!!, I believe. So I decided to come there and try it out.
I will be grateful for all the help,advice and assistance.:)
Thanks and regards to all....reni

reniabra wrote:

Hello Memekarimova, Armand , Mulatto...thanks to all of you for submitting your views whcih helped me. If luck is on my side then I should get through!!, I believe. So I decided to come there and try it out.
I will be grateful for all the help,advice and assistance.:)
Thanks and regards to all....reni

You have to believe in your mind that ur luck is within your self...sure you will get a job...Be positive and everything will flow smoothly..

Rgds,
Me Me

Hi Me Me.

Thanks a lot for your support...it does give me that additional confidence..thanks ya.

regards..reni

memekarimova wrote:
reniabra wrote:

Hello

Cheers
Reni.

Hi Reni,

Sure, It is possible as I got my interview and offer in 3 days after my arrival in Singapore....wish u luck...

Hello,
What is your line of work? How did you do it in 3 days? What company did you apply at? I'm going there on June 30 and hoping to find a job in less than 30 days.

miaenriquez80 wrote:
memekarimova wrote:
reniabra wrote:

Hello

Cheers
Reni.

Hi Reni,

Hello,
What is your line of work? How did you do it in 3 days? What company did you apply at? I'm going there on June 30 and hoping to find a job in less than 30 days.

im in accounting line...sure u could get one...just believe in ur good self and good deed...nothing is impossible...

Hi! i think it's very possible. I have friends who have found a job within 30 days.

I want job in singapor or other country

my no 91-7600432197 (india)