Want to visit Cameroon

Hello All,

I feel so good to be here.. I am from Bangalore, India...
I want to visit Cameroon...to make connections with the businessmen there, would be my suppliers, after meeting them..and working out modalities.... my main purpose of visit is just to meet them and and then take it from there....

Please guide me as to how to get an entry in to Cameroon (VISA)...as there is no Cameroon embassy in INDIA...

Also with the accomodation... Would like to opt for a decent accomodation, not very costly...

Its just a start up.....

Pls help......

Welcome on Expat.com santoshnayaks ;)

I guess you shall contact the closest Cameroon Embassy which is found in China! Here is the contact details:

Embassy of Cameroon in Beijing, China

7, Dong Wu Jie
San Li Tun
Beijing
China
Phone: +86-10-6532-1771
Fax: +86-10-6532-1761

after aking the visa in china you can contact me for the accomodation and the rest.
well you  have

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

i need visit visa for cameroon and accomodation at moderate cost

Hi it's a good thing to come to Cameroon i have to inquire about it i do see many Indians here in Douala the economic town of the country then i will give you the feedback. Meanwhile you need to learn French because it is main language here. Take care

you need a visa when? what city you plan to stay for housing? Where now?are a cameroon embassy there?

[Moderated]

you could contact me in private

come to chat  MSN MESSANGER
kumaranvenkat

Tourist industry generally face problem due to the geography of Cameroon. It sits in a tough neighbourhood, bordered by some problematic countries. But this shouldn't put anybody off, as Cameroon real­ly has just about everything a traveler could want. One of the most culturally diverse countries on the continent, its people include ancient tribal kingdoms, Muslim pastoralists and forest-dwelling pygmies. The following site has more details.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_t … _1081.html

thank u thomas

hi VENKAT2010
thIS IS my email adress you can write me to [email protected]
best regards