SCE registration for expats

Please let me know the procedure to apply online for SCE registration

There is a form that you will have to fill up which should be submitted along with the attested copy of your degree certificate.

This will be required during the time of iqama renewal. Ask your personnel mananger, to give you the forms.

Fazaluddin Mohammed wrote:

Please let me know the procedure to apply online for SCE registration

Here is a link for application
http://crm.saudieng.org/nCRM/Register.aspx?rt=prof

make sure that you keep the registration reference at the end the application request

please advice to register my for SCE,SAUDI ARABIA

Just visit the website and follow the instructions. I did it and accepted.

how can i know if i have doned the rigth thing to do in registering for sce membership.

I receieved an e-mail from [email protected], subject was "your application accepted".

My profession is written on Iqama is "FUNY AJHAZA TABIYYA"(BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN)working in maintenance dept of Hospital passport office is not renewing my iqama without (SCE Registration)I heared it req for engineers only not for Technicians & some one has done in jeddaha without any requirements in same profession.pls guide me & many others who really suffering from this problem.   thanks

how can i know if i have done the right thing for the registering of the saudi council of enginners membership.

I already submit my registration to Saudi council of engineer but up to now I don't receive any confirmation about my registration. Please email me if I have mistake in my registration.

I already submitted my online registration to Saudi Council of Engineer for about a month but up to now there is no feedback coming from SCE.How long will it takes to recieve the comfirmation of my registration. please..

Hi, I want to fill-up a form for SCE registration, how can I access this form. kindly guide me what to do. Thanks for your immediate reply

ASALAMOALIKUM

THIS IS SHAMIM AFTAB FROM DAR AL RIYADH , I SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS FOR IQAMA RENEWAL , MY REQUEST NUMBER IS 152513, BUT SAME I RECIEVED EMAIL FROM (SaudiEngCouncil"
[color=#ef2e0f]يرجى التسجيل بالاعتماد المهني(
Please, register in professional registeraion
التسجيل بالاعتماد المهني - Professional regiteration)

THIS IS EMAIL I RECIEVED .

I SEND AGAIN MY DOCUMENTS , HOW MANY TIME REALY I DONT KNOW SIR , BECAUSE I DIDNOT RECIEVED AND REQUEST NUMBER LIKE 152513,

SIR PLEASE GUIDE ME.
I WILL VERY THANKFULL TO YOU .

THANKS & BEST REGARDS
SHAMIM AFTAB
HAVE A NICE DAY.

Hi Shamim,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum? Thank you.

Saudi council of engineer registrations takes so long. They are processing arab (Jordanian, Serian, Lebanese, etc.) guys immediately. They are not doing it in First come first serve basis. because until now i dont receive any message or text message for my application. I hope they should be fair in accepting applications because some iqama are in due date for renewal and SCE certification is now required.

i want to register for the renewal of my iqama.

i have tried the given link but after all information fed and the result showed that all was taken successfully ,,,,what is the next step ....i mean i will hopefully receive an e-mail....or do i have to visit them ,,,,,,,,,,,how much does it cost's?

@mohammed obaid ur rehman -> A longer introduction might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am a civil engineer working in saudi arabia for the past 20 years. The profession in my iqama is also civil engineer. I am having  a 3 years diploma, with which I endorsed my visa at the time of arrival during 93. To register in saudi engineering council, will it be enough.. please let me know as my iqama renewal is nearby.

i am civil engineer and i am from pakistan,., now i want to registeration from sce,., i already fill up the form and send tho sce,., but no reply from sce ,., now when i login there was written as ,.,

your request is at the council now to verify the certification conformity with information.,.,

plz guide me what i can do now?
shall i go tho sce offic?

atifejazabbasi wrote:

i am civil engineer and i am from pakistan,., now i want to registeration from sce,., i already fill up the form and send tho sce,., but no reply from sce ,., now when i login there was written as ,.,

your request is at the council now to verify the certification conformity with information.,.,

plz guide me what i can do now?
shall i go tho sce offic?

your registration done?
i am also waiting for sce for getting iqama

i am still waiting for SCE reply. still no reply from SCE. now may b i shall visit there head office here in riyadh.

I m civil engineer belong to bemco contracting company I need a registration so kindly define the procedure on the way thanz

I m civil engineer belong to bemco arbian contracting company I need the registration procedure

hello salam to everybody!!! how can register to saudi council of engineering? what is the procedure? anybody can help me.

I mean how to register to sce? What is the requirement and procedure? or do you have any guid lines for registration.thanks

Please Let me know if i already done my registration if not please teach me how to register in Council of Saudi Engineers. Hope you will attain my quiery. Thank you and more power.

Kindly help me what I will do, I registered in SCE last January 2011 but i didn't pay the dues of 2500 SR, coz I forwarded it to my employer and only now that they resolved the payment,My company shouldered only the 1250 SR membership fee to each employee. Now my problem is can I re-registered again so that my membership fee will be reduce or just pay to bank the amount of 1250 SR instead of 2500 SR? Can I go personally to SCE Office about this problem of mine? Please Help me because my iqama is near renewal. Thanks.

atifejazabbasi wrote:

i am still waiting for SCE reply. still no reply from SCE. now may b i shall visit there head office here in riyadh.

u got any sms?

i make a call to SCE.,, they said wait for 10 days,., aftr 10 days you will receive msg on your mobile

Yes I got SMS and email reply last january 2011.

Yes I got SMS and Email reply by SCE. telling me that I should pay 2500 SR with ref. # indicated.

HELLO FELLOW ENGINEERS AND PROFESSIONALS !!!

MY NAME IS NOLAN ROTAQUIO BAHENA. I AM A FILIPINO AND   PRESENTLY WORKING AS A MECHANICAL INSPECTOR IN JEDDAH,SAUDI ARABIA'S  GENERAL AUTHORITY OF CIVIL AVIATION (GACA).

Hello!!! any one who knows how to register for SCE until now I am waiting for the procedure

ask your company, first they will give a letter then upload all marklist in sce website

TREE DAYS IM WORKING THE SUMISSION THE INFORMATION BUT UNFORNITLY THE ON LINE PROCEDURE TIME THE PAGE NOT DISPLAY AND BACK PLESAE DEFINE WHAT CAN IDO

Hello ENG'R. NOLAN R. BAHENA & saqib123 -> Can you both please lower your caps lock when writing so as to facilitate the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Salam
I am coming to KSA on free visa(labour) but i  am computer engineer 
and t want to change my profession as engineer, what is procedure for changing profession

Sajjad Hussain

@Sajjad Hussain > off topic.

Please help myself how to register in SCE, since i need it for my iqama, hope you will attend my needs on how to register...Thank you and more power.