Where are the people from Romania????

Where are the people from Romania? I have seen their posts here and their but have yet to communicate with anyone from my other 3 posts. Is their some place better on the forum that they are?  I would really like to be a active member of this community I like it here but I have made 3 posts and nothing.
  Jennifer

Maybe they didn't see your messages :/

Don't worry I am about to improve quite a lot of things on the website, it will make exchanges easier.

In the meantime, what do you think about this page? Living in Romania

Did you have a look to these blogs? https://www.expat.com/en/directory/east … e/romania/

All the best,

Julien, from Paris

Hi Jeniffer

Maybe not to many people from Romania are registered in this forum ,but i read your posts and i can tell you the city of Brasov is one of the best city to live in Romania,beautiful mountains, nice people ,you will have a lot to do in your spare time .Feel free to ask me everything you want to know about Romania or Brasov.
The romanians treat very well all the foreigners they like to speak foreign languages.All the foreigners are welcome in Romania we are not rasist ,we like all the nations.

Hi!

I'm no longer in Romania (I used to live in Timisoara) but I can tell you when I went to Brasov I really appreciated it. Many students in this town and loads of things to do around.
If you have precise questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

TOATE CELE BUNE!

Sonia:D

www.compartir.fr

Hi, Im a spanish that live actually in Timisoara. I m going to stay at less until July. Later i will go to bucharest to apply for a job becuse i dont will come back until i speak romanian perfectly. Is there is somebody is here and need something or simply want take a beer and practice romanian can contact acrooss my blog or give live signals in the forum.

Hey! I'm here :)
A Romanian trying to get out! To an island in the Caribbean maybe :P

Hi, I'm here too...

I'm Indonesian living in bucharest,
Island in the carribean...sound interesting ditzah .. :lol:

Yup! Or maybe somewhere in SE Asia :D

Hahaha...yeah that would be good, i'll be your tour guide for Indonesia .. :lol:

By the way if you guys have fb please add me : [email protected]