How to make friends in Chile

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Chile :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Chile??

Thanks in advance for your participation

hello

am still not so good in spnish ,i want friends in santigo to learn more :( hope i will find one :)

I guess it depends what kind of friends you are looking for. If you don't mind connecting with other expats I guess the monthly meetings of internations.org can be interesting.

I believe you need  to be registered to see the event details: http://www.internations.org/events/view_event/2360

To facilitate expats' life in Chile and also to promote inter-cultural relationships with others national in Chile, Expatsinchile.com has created the Expats English Speaker Club. Membership is FREE of charge so you donot need to worry about it! As ExpatClub member, you will be receive exclusive insights which related to Chile, discounts on partner products/services and also the possibility of having your personal page in our site . How to join? Find out more here!

i am in santiago. if someone wants to make friends, write to me ([email protected])

Hey,
I recently arrived from Chile, I have been here for three weeks and I really need to meet people. I have met a couple in bars and such but nothing concrete.
thanks!

Hi, I'm also looking for some people to do a spot of travelling with, I'm in Santiago at the monemtn for another week then thinkinng of heading north for a week to chekc out the Atacama and the Luna Valley... was sent here to do an internship from South Africa, and none of my friends could take of study or work to come wth at this time, although very jealous... missing friends and people I can just chat to that are not from work as they talk so much around here! Let me know! Here for only a anohter two weeks! Girls preferably as I am a girl looking for a buddy but if a guy is ok to jsut be a friend to a girl that would be cool too :)

I was born here but I grew up in europe so my history is like yours jose. as i said, if there is someone who wants to take a cup of coffe in town just say it.