Meeting in Amman - Blue Fig tomorrow (Tuesday) night?- who's in?

Dear all

There are quite a bit of us, both Jordanians and expats around here on the forum. Talking to a couple people online, I was thinking we should organize a lil' get together, coffee or drinks.

I am thinking something around 6.30 tomorrow Tuesday 12th of October at Blue Fig? Who would be in?

Let me know and I can make the reservation.

Cheers

Fran:D

I am in ;)

Topic sticked on Amman forum. ;)

thanks Christine. was not sure where to post it. we are 3 so far. Would you be in too?

I would like too but i'm in Mauritius island. ;)

Dear all

I realize it is short notice. What I suggest is people throwing ideas and dates and see if we can reschedule.

What about next Monday, October 18th at 7pm in Blue Fig.
PLease guys, let me know what you think about this idea. the more the merrier

Fran

for me ...OK , c'est aujourdhui?

Just a suggestion Fran, why don't you arrange it on weekend? Your idea was great and I'm sure everyone is interested but I am also pretty sure some people wouldn't like your date.  Why?  because some maybe fully engaged with their activities or occupied busy with their works?  So instead to be at home this weekend, maybe they will go out come and join you.

Gourmandise wrote:

Dear all

I realize it is short notice. What I suggest is people throwing ideas and dates and see if we can reschedule.

Fran

I realize this, pi2nay, however, I am myself away most likely this week end :)

We can always have a small gathering with whoever is around tonight and then schedule another get together let's say next week end ( in 10 days). What do you all think?

So far for tonight, 4 attendees :
- Samjo,
- Hafed ( oui c'est ce soir si nous avons assez de gens mais jusque la, ca semble fonctionner. nous sommes au moins 4)
- Myself + 1

who else?

cheers

Ok guys, apparently Samjo cant make it tonight. we will have to reschedule.

Guys, contact me directly or create a new thread on the forum to express your interest in a get together sometimes soon

cheers

i'm in

hello Gourmandise..

yes sure , why not ... great idea...

let's meet in Rainbow str. or wherever...
but when !!
I'm n , but please SMS when and where? because I cant to internet always ..
my mobile 0788662746

Zaid & Khalid & others Thursday Night, would be nice to get together? what about that guys ?

Thursday @ Murpheys?

Trader Vicks???

oooooooooooops

so what ???

I know I am about 3 months late, but is the offer to meet up still valid?

I've been in Amman for over a year, but have been too busy with work to meet people. The New Year's resolution is leisure and I'm intent on keeping it.

great...

do you still want to meet ?

weekends are better....whos in for a friday or saturday night?

Hi all,

please consider me in for any future gathering. I would love to meet new friends!! Please contact me.

best

philano79 wrote:

Hi all,

please consider me in for any future gathering. I would love to meet new friends!! Please contact me on [email protected] or 0788661409 to alert me ahead of time.

best

you forgot to add your English-Arabic teaching services to this post!

Hahahah! I dont always do this, but thank you for the tip :) Have a good day.

you forgot to add your English-Arabic teaching services to this post!

better to forget that idea or we'll drastically intervene. I just received several reports today. One more and I'll press the "ban" button

Tks for the reminder!

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone here is interested in going out. please contact me on 0788661409 or [email protected] if you have plans next week.

Best regards,

Bilal

Hi All Friends,

Have a nice time wish all the Best :)

Best Regards
Ammar

Hi amoor,

Thank you for the messages. Where is everybody? Dont you want to gather up?? It is summer :)

I'm intrested so can u reserve for me

naelabed wrote:

I'm intrested so can u reserve for me

That was 10 months ago :rolleyes:

I am still intersted. Anyone wants to meet in BlueFig? It will be my first :)

Ohhhh god i really want but i reckon it's too late :S:S:S

hi, any french spanish english friends over here? :)

french :D

did you meet guys ?

Wooooooooooooowwwwwww,
This post been quite ages here...is is still valid to get together ???? why cant i gt the invitation ? why dont u try to update it...

and by the way im In :D

Tahnk You

I'm in just tell me whenever u go out
[email protected]

pi2nay wrote:

Just a suggestion Fran, why don't you arrange it on weekend? Your idea was great and I'm sure everyone is interested but I am also pretty sure some people wouldn't like your date.  Why?  because some maybe fully engaged with their activities or occupied busy with their works?  So instead to be at home this weekend, maybe they will go out come and join you.

Gourmandise wrote:

Dear all

Fran

hey

Hello deniz na, can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

thank you for the offer. iam interested to join... please keep me updated.. i prefer the week ends so that next day we can spend some free time at home