New and Excited - Lets do it.

Hi all,

I've been a while in Jeddah, but I'm new at Expat-blog. Its quite interesting to find much of you here in Jeddah. Its quite hard to meet expats in this city.

I'm quit excited to get to know more people, and maybe do something together.

Best,
Jazz

P.s. I do lots of tours and adventures in the desert. Camping, hiking, and visit small villages. If anybody interested to join, let me know

Man! Your life is quite adventure. I read your profile, and I'm impressed. Welcome to the forum, bro.

Ramon,

Welcome on Expat-blog Jassim78! :)

hi Jassim

i luv camping , adventure sports, nature  but not yet gt a chance to explore the desert. wud be great to join u on any trips. done lot of campiny mounatineering and adventure sports in the himalayas.

wow... i've lived in jeddah for 2 years but i never saw the desert... and not even 1 camel! i think a desert tour would be awesome.  please tell us more about it jassim... thanks :-)

Jassim,
Im in for anything adventurous... even trying to sneak inside a mall while the security shouts in ur face 3awaghel 3awaghe. grrrrr

:)
mountaineer, what sports did u practice there?!

ezzix have done mountaineering, rock climbing, rafting
bungee jumping, wildlife safaris.

I went few times to the southern side of Jeddah (around 30KM), and there were people renting 4 wheel motorbikes. 4WD cars also are there driving through the sandy mountains. Very nice adventure specially for groups.

jay jay - can we have more details about the location.

Drive heading south as if you were going to Makkah. You'll pass the national guard hospital exit, then another exit, then Bahra's exit. The exit after Bahra is the one.

thanks jay jay for the info.

hi jassim - where hvu been - not replied to any of the post.
any adenture trip planned?

very nice life dear Jassem.

welcome on Expat-blog Jassim78 smile

hi davon - i dont think any rafting here in ksa. only lot of diving activities.
gr8 if cud plan a group trip

Guys

why dont we arrange somthing here like group to meet up and do somthing like a dersert safari.  But we need somone who has experience in arrnaging for this... anyone up for it

Kind regards

im up for it BritishArab

Up for it guys, arrive next week in Jeddah

welcome to Jeddah springbok

welcome springbok01

Guys Does any1 know here now anyone who can arrange it

Welcome to KSA and Expat.com....... :)

come on guys let's do it. we should arrange for it to spend nice and funny time.

let's Arrange SERIOUS Something

wat? wen?

tell me plz when something is ready :) thanks pals .

salam dear how r u i want to know that can i get married with moroccon am doing job in riyadh and she come here for visit visa for umrah
if it is possible so plz let me know

Je suis Syrien et résident à Djeddah et je travaille dans le domaine de la comptabilité et j'ai été retenu en France pour Toulon à LaSalle pour les résidents français ou en provenance de la ville de Jeddah

hassan 3 wrote:

Je suis Syrien et résident à Djeddah et je travaille dans le domaine de la comptabilité et j'ai été retenu en France pour Toulon à LaSalle pour les résidents français ou en provenance de la ville de Jeddah

ENGLISH please.

Hey Guys :-) , inshalla i will be in Jeddah after 2 weeks and i will be happy to join u guys :-)
P.S: Im in for any diving,  biking, hiking activities ;-)

very nice

Hello Bro,
Ready for different Adventure you can dive with me if you want, man you are in the red sea the most beautiful sea in the world.

Just finally bought a 4x4!  :)

You guys need to get out to Al Wahbah Crater  (NE of Jeddah)

It'll blow you away! 

- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Wahbah_crater

Nice thread jassim.

I, too am into off the beaten track destinations. 

Have camped a bit around the Kingdom (red sands, 'edge of the world,' some Wadis and campgrounds) and hiked quite a lot over the years (deep caves with aquifers, Natl. parks, etc.)

Anyways, I'll keep an eye on this thread as I've got lots of outdoor plans this summer.

All the best and be safe. :)

ReLLeK wrote:

Just finally bought a 4x4!  :)

You guys need to get out to Al Wahbah Crater  (NE of Jeddah)

It'll blow you away! 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Wahbah_crater

Nice thread jassim.

I, too am into off the beaten track destinations. 

Have camped a bit around the Kingdom (red sands, 'edge of the world,' some Wadis and campgrounds) and hiked quite a lot over the years (deep caves with aquifers, Natl. parks, etc.)

Anyways, I'll keep an eye on this thread as I've got lots of outdoor plans this summer.

All the best and be safe. :)

Plan on off roading ? let me know, always wanted to

nice to chat to you please

Hi adam4586 - you are off topic here   :whistle: