New members of India forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Bangalore. Little bit of Coder, E-Com Enthusiastic, Worked in Fragrance fields, Importing & Selling(Part-time).
Right now staying in home. Far of Bangalore!
Anybody interested or would need help in E-com or Web Design.

Please share your interest.

Thank you!

hiiii...i will help you dnt wory.

Hii...Hello.....Assalamalaikum .....me muskaan mussu from bangalore India .....

Thanks to all who reads my mesge

W/$ wc

Hello everybody, i am Irfan Mughal

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Am Moroccan from casablanca, settled down in bangalore south of India.
Looking for Moroccan family or Moroccan married to Indian settled down in bangalore.reason Wud like my children to be close to Arabian Moroccan culture
Thanks

Hi,

My name is Raj .i worked in dubai.i am also on vacation now in india.if you want to spend real time then contect me xxx

Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : No advertising on the forum please. Drop an advert in the Housing section.

gradually transcending from RGB to B/W, hoping to get a hold of life sooner than later...this is Kaustav..Hii.. :)

Julien wrote:

Newbie on India forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in India if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of India forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi this is manish
from Bilaspur chhattisgarh india

Hey I'm hephzibah Prabhakar ..living in India but gonna leave to Oman shortly...got a 7 months old ...lil worried and scared and needing for a nanny desperately ...kindly someone help me out

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all are doing good and your stay in India is going well. I am in Mumbai in western suburbs. And i love meeting new people, making friends, having interesting conversations and getting to know various people from varied cultures. Should you be in town we may catch up and also should you need any information or assistance i shall try and help. Msg accordingly.

Have a happy and safe stay here!! :))

Regards

hi
this is viswa from trichy

Hello Everyone,
Jay Mataji & Ram Ram,
I am chauan Narpatsinh R.i am living in Ahmedabad. I am working as an Senior Accountant in Ambica Timber mart , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Last 15 year. And I want to work in Tanzania.

Hey Guys

I am so glad to be here,,my name is Ishan, I think this is a great forum to discuss mutual problems and their solution.

Will be happy to hep you guys out with my experience, looking forward to share and get support

Hi I am vikas from India

Reason : Please note that you are off-topic. This thread is only for the introduction of new members
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic - please post in the housing section

Hi
Im not an expat!
Im an Indian  journalist ,based in Hyderabad and am curently iN Vietnam for a short holiday.
I need to get in touch with some Indians  ás   I have an asignment to write about the indian community in Vietnam.

The magazine í will write thí for  is "The International indian", published out òf Dubai.
Check it online and  also chk my credentials. do get back to me.

thanks a ton, I look fwd to hearing from  a number òf people
thanks
shyamola khanna

Hi! I am an aerospace engineer working in Bangalore. Raised and lived in France and India.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed

Welcome

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553888

Thanks! 

Closed