My employer cancelled my visa

Hello everyone please i need help im here in philippines for a vacation i supposed to flight back in bahrain next week but my employer cancelled my visa wirhout any noticr or any rrason while im on vacation.help me please to whom i can complain.im trying to call my employer but he is not answering please reply

i think u should rely this matter to  DOLE, POEA, OWWA and ur agency..read and clear out all thats in ur employment contract regarding termination.were u allowed by ur employer to have a vacation and for how long? etc...im sure its better to get info and advise from respective and authorized govt offices..Good luck and God bless!

Prior to your deployment in Bahrain to work, did you go through an agency in the Philippines for recruitment process? If the answer is yes, then I suggest you pay a visit to your agency and NOTIFY them of the incident. When you say notify, you write them a formal letter notifying them of the incident, writing them in detail.

The agency SHOULD address your concern promptly, and you may put an ultimatum (one month) to resolve the conflict. A week prior to your ultimatum, you should send them another formal letter to inquire of the status of your complaint. Should there be no favorable response, then I suggest you head to POEA - Legal to submit a formal complaint.

Your employer, according to your post, may have violated your employment contract, and you can also submit a complaint at DOLE in Quezon City (through SEnA). POEA will tackle recruitment violation, while DOLE will tackle employment violation. OWWA should be able to lend you financial assistance of at least P10,000.00 in cash if your OWWA membership is still valid, or if you applied for membership with OWWA prior to your deployment to Bahrain.

You may PM me if you need more advice. I can guide you through a series of steps if you need them. In the mean time, look for another job as the complaint proceeding takes at least three months to tackle.

simple,,ur employer dont like u to go back your work,or may be he dont like to pay your incentives,or benifits,alibaba,,