Looking for Experience local person within the Tourist Business

Hello, We are looking for an experience lady with not less then five years within the local tourist market.

Tourist experience is a must.

Great english, ability to work in dependently  , prefer to allocate in Hanoi, understand and know well the local tourist market.

We bring groups and individuals from Israel under Flyeast (flyeat.co.il) and act as the local office in Vietnam.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

best regards, Doron (xxx)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Doron,

Welcome on board  :)

Can you please drop a detailed advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Hanoi

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks ! Will do , Rg Doron

Dear Doron,
I have just noticed your ad for local female in the Tourism field for your business cooperation. I don't know if this is still vacant or you have found someone to fill the post? Honestly, I found myself almost fit to what you are expecting and requiring for this job. I am 32 years old female, living in Hanoi, interested in Tourism and understand well tourism industry in Vietnam. Briefly, I have education background on tourism and hotel management as I am a Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Industry. I have been working in hotel section and Office management for more than 8 years in which 3 years as the role of Executive Assistant to the Executive Office in a five star hotel, then almost 6 other years with wide experience and skills in supporting business, has provided me with very good communication and organizational skills in a multi-national, cross-culture working environment which will help me to deal with any kinds of job independently. Therefore, I would appreciate the chance to discuss with you more about your work assignments. Or you can send me details information to my mailbox: **
Thank you and regards,
Huong

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system

Hi Huong, Thanks for your email.
Please, drop me a mail to ** I am travelling abroad now.
I would like you to meet our GM in Hanoi.
We can chat on skype doronsh1 Rg Doron

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system