Will Sapa General Hospital in Vietnam have the rabies vaccine?

I was bitten by a monkey on Cat Ba Island in Vietnam and came to Hanoi the following day to go to Hanoi Family Medical Practice Hospital.  I have to receive a series of 5 rabies injections.  The first three occur in one week (which I am getting at the hospital in Hanoi).  I need the 4th shot on Dec 6 and the final on Dec 20. (the shot is called Verorab).  We want to continue traveling around northern Vietnam.

Does anyone know if Sapa General Hospital carries the Verorab vaccine so I can get it there instead of coming all the way back to Hanoi?  Or has anyone had experience getting the shots anywhere else in northern, Vietnam?

Good morning Miss.
Try to ask at that hopital,  if they have one. In Hochiminh city,  some vaccines haven't in general hospitals.

you should better get back to Hanoi.

My wife ended up in the hospital in Sapa , and believe me , you DO NOT want to go there
It is like a derelict concentration camp . As to your question , I seriously doubt it , but why don't you get a Viet to call and ask . That seems like a pretty logical thing to do

Contact Information:

Sapa General Hospital
Group 1, Sapa Town, Sapa District
Mr. Pham Le Trung (speaks English)
Tel: 020-351-8558
Cell: 093-992-3838
Email: [email protected]

Budman, as usual, you are the man to cut through the chaff and help out posters who need a real answer. A salute to you and yours, and may you have a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.

8 cheers for Budman , an absolute legend !!!