British Girl wanting to make new friends around Mont Kiara / KL

Hi Guys

Although I have lived in Malaysia for a while I have been busy with work and haven't had the chance to make friends so I spent alot of time on my own as I am no longer working as much .... I would love to make friends in around mont kiara / Kl if anyone is interested in meeting for a coffee or even a drink do get in touch

I look forward to meeting a few you guys

Hi how are u.. i m indian expat living in kl too .. u work as? which part of kl u are around?

Hi

I've just moved here from Wales I live in KLCC but am often in mont kiara to visit clients.  I'm also looking to make new friends so happy to new for a coffee and a chat anytime :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

anytime when you free :)

Hi

I am Yousaf from Pakistan. Staying in Kuala Lumpur, its great to meet new people and make friends. would like to meet up.

Looking forward to it

Hi Amber,
I am bob from Ind. I am interested to make new friends around the world.
If interested do mail me.
Bob

Hi there..I'm looking to make some friends too. I'm from Brunei. Been in KL for many years, but was so busy with "other things" the past 11 years. I wake up one day to find that I have literally no girlfriends left. Would you like to grab a coffee or drink some time? I live in Bangsar, not far from you 😊

Hi Amber,
I have literally just arrived with my husband who is working over here. Although im still finding my feet it would be great to grab a coffee.  We are staying in klcc at the moment.

Shiona

hi how are you doing?

hi friend how are ,i like mont kiara can be friendship?

Hi Amber,

Welcome to Malaysia. Nice to know you. I am a Malaysia  living in KL. I love chatting and exchanging views about cultures etc. Do drop me a line whenever you feel free :-)

Take care, Sam.

Also in Mont Kiara here, I work very long hours but happy to talk and meet up. I'm Andy from England... been here since June 23rd (although was living in hotel for a month).

PM me :-)

Yes sure..why not..?just let me knw when u r free..

Hello, Nice to see you here.
I'm from Korea and stay in Mon Kiara. Solaris

Hi Amber....im a Malaysian chinese born & bred in KL...
Like to meet new people for chatting & coffee.

Be good.

Allan

Hi All,

Feel free to PM me to meet for drinks/coffee. Preferbly within KL or Subang area.

Cheers!

Hi! I'm from Indonesia and just arrived in KL last month. I work around KL Sentral. If anyone want a meet up over coffee or drinks you can count me in. Cheers!

Hi welcome to Malaysia, nice to meet you, Im Jason

Hi Girl....I also want to make new friends and currrently staying in Aloft Hotel klsentral...we can meet  sometime tomorrow as ihave some embassy work and meeting with clients. .let me know when u r free..Jay

Hi I m living in KL also,glad to know you. Private massage if u like to have chit chat or coffee session

hye Amber. I am omar. ,moved here from florida and work as an English teacher.

Hi,
Do let me know if you are available over the coming weekend, so we can meet up somewhere in KL for Dinner or Coffee.

Take Care

Hi dear I am from India but at present work here in Kl am I also keen great interest to make new n genuine friends, its great moments if meet with me here.

hi, i am Tim from China, i am looking for someone chat with, may i ?

hi!

Hi Amber

Im Fara, recently moved back to Malaysia after over 10 years lived abroad. I live in PJ, and always hang out in Bangsar, do text me if you wanna go out for drinks with my bf and other friends, or we can also do some outdoor activities, take care!

Ni Hao Tim,

Ni shi Beijing ren ma? wo jiao Fara. Ni zai Malaysia gan shenme ne? :)

Hello you

Been here for a while as well. If happens to be in to squash then I always look for player. Otgerwuse I can meet u up for a drink etc.

Hey,

Not really into squash, but more into hiking, board-game, or  Capoeira :D. Interested to try? give us a visit ;)http://www.capoeira.my/contact/

No worries about squash thing. Guess it is an acquiring taste particularly for ladies.

Anyhow, feel free to text me if wanna to grap a drink

Hi there

Hi,i lived and work in kl,im looking to expand my network with people around the world,so we could have a dinner or coffee when you are free,and im an outdoor guy which you could join me for any outdoors activity (hiking,cycling,paradigling,ATV's,etc)

Take care and have a nice day

Sure! where do u live btw?

hi fara, i lived in sungai buloh. I can say im quite an active guy especially for cycling. I have been thinking to have have a long ride around some spot area in Malaysia by end of this year. So Feel free to contact if you want to hang out or to share anything awesome!

Have a nice day.

Hi

@ilam ramadan, allright. well im not really into cycling, but anything else like ATV that u mentioned sounds nice.
@Xcnmoh, where do u live btw?

Cheers!

@fara85, sure ATV also nice. Theres an atv trail in Selayang,particularly in Hulu Yam if you familiar. This place run by a club of my friend,she's active in Extreme game,especially in motocross ( she ride motocross!) and by this weekend we organizing a Motocross Challenge there. So if you could make to attend to watch the motocross or just to familiar around with the place,just let me know.

SELANGOR EXTREME MUD CHALLENGE 2015
12~13 December 2015
@HULUYAM EXTREME PARK

cheers.

hello everyone .. how life going guys ???

hi

Hello. How are u

Closed