Usa working visa

in God's precious name, any body over there to help me with USA working visa. I am OLA by name, I have Higher National diplomal in Mathematics and Statistics, i also have certificate in A+. May God bless you as you help me. Thanks.

Hi Ola,

I invite you to read our USA expat guide

All my wishes of success,

Julien

Getting An American Work VISA is a disheartening experience at best.

I am an American who is married to an International. For the most part, I live in Morocco with my husband.  I have been working for years to get my husband the right to go to the USA with me, but it is not successful. It is a hugely expensive process with a mountian of required paperwork. Usually, a family based VISA is given priority making it easier to get, but even those can take years. The application can be rejected at any stage of the process for any reason, by Anyone reviewing the file for any reason. Suspicion of Fraud is generally the top reason they use to reject someone. The person rejecting the file doesn't even need to prove there is actually any evidence anyone intended to lie to reject a file on that basis. It is then the applicant's responsibility to hire an expensive American Lawyer to prove otherwise. This will take an applicant years to get a court hearing to over rule a rejection.

What I am saying is; Getting an American Visa is one of the most difficult VISAs  in the world to get. It is even more difficult if you are from the 3rd world and are not a political refugee from a war torn area. Right now, because of the crap happening in Mali and France, even refugees are having a hard time getting that kind of VISA.

Being independantly wealthy helps.

Also you should know this fact, I have friends who actually did get a VISA only to discover all their years of education outside the USA meant nothing in America. I know a man who was an experianced Electrical Engineer in his homeland that ended up as a night security guard at an institution for retarded people. I know of a man who was a respected Doctor that ended up  washing bed linens in an American hospital because the medical licensing board viewed his international degree as toilet paper.

It is a difficult path you are wanting to embark.
Goodluck

Nebraska Girl wrote:

Getting An American Work VISA is a disheartening experience at best.

I am an American who is married to an International. For the most part, I live in Morocco with my husband.  I have been working for years to get my husband the right to go to the USA with me, but it is not successful. It is a hugely expensive process with a mountian of required paperwork. Usually, a family based VISA is given priority making it easier to get, but even those can take years. The application can be rejected at any stage of the process for any reason, by Anyone reviewing the file for any reason. Suspicion of Fraud is generally the top reason they use to reject someone. The person rejecting the file doesn't even need to prove there is actually any evidence anyone intended to lie to reject a file on that basis. It is then the applicant's responsibility to hire an expensive American Lawyer to prove otherwise. This will take an applicant years to get a court hearing to over rule a rejection.

What I am saying is; Getting an American Visa is one of the most difficult VISAs  in the world to get. It is even more difficult if you are from the 3rd world and are not a political refugee from a war torn area. Right now, because of the crap happening in Mali and France, even refugees are having a hard time getting that kind of VISA.

Being independantly wealthy helps.

Also you should know this fact, I have friends who actually did get a VISA only to discover all their years of education outside the USA meant nothing in America. I know a man who was an experianced Electrical Engineer in his homeland that ended up as a night security guard at an institution for retarded people. I know of a man who was a respected Doctor that ended up  washing bed linens in an American hospital because the medical licensing board viewed his international degree as toilet paper.

It is a difficult path you are wanting to embark.
Goodluck

One must prove the ability to support the entire family in the USA.  This usually means one member working in the USA and proving they are  earning about $25,000 or more.  If this  can be done, then the rest is just providing all the paperwork.  It took us a year.

Mugtech,
I am not sure where you are from that family based immigration was made so easy for you, but trust I am not lead this man down the garden path with what I said. From my experiance with my own family, people coming from Africa like Olas1987and in mine and  for other families whose cases are from a Muslim area of Africa, the USCIS/NVC comb through the files of the applicants much more carefully than the they do the files of people who come from Europe or  North/South America. It may not be fair or even an official policy, but it is a reality. It is not always a matter of " showing the ability to support the entire family" as is what is the USCIS/NVC official line of qualifications.

If this man is advertising for a VISA bride, then he is setting himself up for a Fraud investigation.

Nebraska Girl wrote:

Mugtech,
I am not sure where you are from that family based immigration was made so easy for you, but trust I am not lead this man down the garden path with what I said. From my experiance with my own family, people coming from Africa like Olas1987and in mine and  for other families whose cases are from a Muslim area of Africa, the USCIS/NVC comb through the files of the applicants much more carefully than the they do the files of people who come from Europe or  North/South America. It may not be fair or even an official policy, but it is a reality. It is not always a matter of " showing the ability to support the entire family" as is what is the USCIS/NVC official line of qualifications.

If this man is advertising for a VISA bride, then he is setting himself up for a Fraud investigation.

I agree, going for a visa bride is what is called in boxing leading with your chin, it can only result in trouble.  For me it was easy.  As a USA citizen I married my wife in the Philippines,  came back to the USA and filed for a spousal visa.  Besides copies of my tax returns for 2 years I included a letter from my employer explaining my current position and salary.  My wife had to go through a security check in the Philippines and also send her fingerprints to Hong Kong for a security check since she had been there for more than 2 years.   In addition she had to pass a physical in Manila, and it all took one year, the immigration department did not even get started for 6 months.  Now days I understand a spousal visa takes about 2 years, while a fiancee visa less than a year.  It would not be surprising that spouses from a Muslim country may face more scrutiny.  I do believe you want your process to be completed before 1/20/17 or it could become more difficult shortly thereafter.

Hear this Madam- am not advertising for any Visa bride okay. I just need enlightenment about USA working Visa and its processing. Don't probe me okay. Am not what you might be thinking of.

Olas1987 wrote:

Hear this Madam- am not advertising for any Visa bride okay. I just need enlightenment about USA working Visa and its processing. Don't probe me okay. Am not what you might be thinking of.

Agree, let's leave the unfair stereotypes out of the conversation.  There was no need for that comment.

So you posted this topic 8 months ago and just reply now.  Have you been enlightened yet? :)

I have gotten all what I need about the symposium. Thanks.