Loved to meet new friends...

Hello , my name is Khen currently in Norway. A Filipina, Im going to Paris for a holiday next month. And its my first time to travel alone, Im just trying my luck here if somebody wants to help me for my first day. If theres Filipinos, that would be great. Hope to read from u soon. Your reply is highly appreciated..

Sincerely, Khen

Hello, my name is Eric and I'm French.
Could you explain to me what you want to visit in Paris ?
Maybe I can help you

Hey Kakhen! I'm Camille. I'm not French but I'm living by Paris and can show you around if you'd like! When are you coming?

Hello Camille, im coming next month 29 of December. I will celebrate new year there, lets meet..i would be very happy . Thanks anyway.. good day!

Hi khen,

My name is Gladys and i am a Filipina from Davao but i live in Paris.
I would love to show you Paris and you can also meet my filipina friend here so we can hanging around together.
If you are interested. Don't hesitate to contact me on Skype i can give you my E-add : Gladys borie.

Have a good day and talk to you soon :)

Hi khen,

My name is Gladys and i am a Filipina from Davao but i live in Paris.
I would love to show you Paris and you can also meet my filipina friend here so we can hanging around together.
If you are interested. Don't hesitate to contact me on Skype i can give you my E-add : Gladys borie.

Have a good day and talk to you soon

Hi Khen,

I will be away during that weekend :(
I thought you were coming sometime before the Holidays. How long are you staying?
Perhaps we can all meet each other during the week with Gladys (kung okay lang sainyo!)

Hello ckcat

No problem for me... Let's just organize and we will see.
Anyway ckcat where r u living here in France? Let's catch up sometimes...

Meet up *

I live in Versailles!