Travel Iran

Hello Community

a friend of mine and i are coming to Iran. Im always looking for exciting and exotic places to visit. Iran seems to fit into that picture perfectly. I cannot wait to see impressions, people and food there. But hey, i think i dont have to explain Wanderlust to most people :-)

I will be arriving in Teheran around 2nd September for 31 days. Our idea is to buy/rent a car for 4 weeks. It would be an immense help and save us a lot of time, if we had a place to go to for that. Does anyone have a friend/colleague/acquaintance etc. where we could knock?

Thank you very much, i am looking forward to your reactions.

Max

I'm seriously jealous.
The more I read about Persian culture and history, the more I want to visit the place.
Have a great time, but please post some photos on this thread.

Same here! I cant wait...
Ill see that i upload some pictures once im back in October!

Max Vagabond wrote:

Same here! I cant wait...
Ill see that i upload some pictures once im back in October!

I would love to see them.
Thanks

hey!
I have googled that for you and I found this " http://aniagency.com/farsi/index.php?op … &Itemid=60"
but it`s just for Tehran , I don`t know where you wanna come first!!
and I guess you don`t know Persian so this is their number  88795344 you can call them whenever you arrive here or you might call them before you arrive...
anyway I hope you have a good days in Iran :)

hey !!
I have googled that for you ... and I found this
http://www.piico.ir/portal/default-776.aspx
and they are more ... just tell me where you wanna go first

Hello welcome.I did not think that
anyone is curious about Iran.  I'm from Tehran
If you have any questions and I will be happy to help. :)

Hello, I have been lived in Tehran about 1 years because of my job. I really like Iranian people , they are very hospitable and kind. Iran has lots of  cities and sightseeing. I didn't have enough time to visit all of them but i saw many famous cities with my Persian friends like Isfahan, Shiraz , Kish island and Masouleh .