Singaporean wanting to know more friends

Hi, we just moved in recently in Jan and would like to know more friends and families.

Hello Mrs Chua,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could tell us more about you so that you get more response. ;)

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

If you take a look at this link, there are lots of women's clubs which you could attend to get to know others.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=346640

Hi, we are a young family from Singapore. Hub posted here to work and I am a stay at home mum.

Settling down slowly and exploring new places here in KL...

would love to meet up with more mummies and kids..

Hello, How are you?
May I know where you're staying, I am near KL Sentral and I have an eleven year old girl who speaks English and would love to make new friends, and in between that  I am in Batam or other Riau Islands.  If you are interested to meet me for a cup of coffee or chat, to exchange views, contact me *******************and we move from there. TQ

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Mrs Chua, nice to meet you

Hi, I am from Singapore too and has settled in KL for the past 6months. I am staying in Desa Parkcity. It will be great to make more friends here 😊

Halo, nice to meet you. I'am live near Desa Park City, occasionlay, I will going the park for jogging. If you don't mind, we can meet one day too