Meet new friends in Muscat

Hello ,,,,
I'm new in Muscat I want to meet new friends to improve my English language skills and to do something together,  please contact me .
Thank you

Hi Saif hij,

Know that you still can drop an advert in the Language classes in Muscat section and it might be helpful :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Saif hij wrote:

Hello ,,,,
I'm new in Muscat I want to meet new friends to improve my English language skills and to do something together,  please contact me .
Thank you

Check our posts on meet ups and get together if you want to meet new friends and do things together. BTW this is a group of expats who met here in Expat.com its not a one on one meeting ;)

we posted the pics as well so you have a clearer pictureof what we are doing.

hexebella wrote:
Saif hij wrote:

Hello ,,,,
Thank you

Check our posts on meet ups and get together if you want to meet new friends and do things together. BTW this is a group of expats who met here in Expat.com its not a one on one meeting ;)

Hexe!

I'm new to Oman  :P  can i join  :cool:

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:
Saif hij wrote:

Hello ,,,,
Thank you

Hexe!

I'm new to Oman  :P  can i join  :cool:

Schaz.....
You get banned already from the Board Committee of Endless Fun :D

:sick  that really made me feel so sad...!!!  :blink:

Hello .. I'm new here .. can I join your group?

hobachi wrote:

Hello .. I'm new here .. can I join your group?

Certainly....most welcome...pls PM me your watsapp number so i can include you in watsapl group.

Hello,

I am new in Muscat..
can i join u ppl.
pls reply.