New members of Mozambique forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Mozambique forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mozambique if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Mozambique forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

I'm French. I have been living in Beira since February 2015. I work in the container Terminal, inside the port.

Hey sbouvier nice to hear from you!! I hope you enjoying the weather of Beira. Well I knw it gets hot at times but then the beach and he breezes makes up for it.
FASHION ZONE - Bulha shopping

Hi guys I am bester a class 2 truck driver 13 uears driving experience I am looking for a job plse help I got one child at university and the other two form 4 its tough for me plse

My fon no is *********************** am a hard worker can send you my cvs if I get your address es be blessed in the name of jesus christ of nazareth
Bester

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hey!!!
am Gomez Funsani recently graduated with degree in arts (education). i have stayed in Blantyre Malawi for so long, its time to change environment so Maputo is my destination. hope to find job and settle for a couple of months there.

hie,i am wallaz m hoping to be in Maputo end November in search for a civil engineering job,having a national diploma in civil engineering and 4 years experience in construcuction industry,i hope I will adapt the conditions

hi everyone, my name is Anna Ntuli and i will like to relocate to Mozambique, i am outgoing person and i love travelling :D that one of the reason i am doing hospitality and i also have qualification in marketing, so i i am hoping that by the end of this year i will get the good job in Mozambique and one of the main reason i relocate my boyfriend his from Mozambique so this long distance relationship it killing us we've been together to 3 years now and we planning to move together next year so that don't want to be a housewife after all this years i studied just because of i don't know Portuguese,so i hope i will get the job.

Hi.

My name is Precious. I am a primary trained teacher with a Diploma in Education. I have more than 15 years teaching experience at primary school level. I am a Zimbabwean but currently working in South Africa. I would love to move to Mozambique and work there.

hi i am Anna Ntuli i am South African and i have qualification in marketing and undergraduate in hospitality i would lovw to move to Mozambique next year.

am a Mozambiquian born Zimbabwean, I completed my diploma in electrical engineering and now I wish to go back to my root
s

I am a Zimbabwean managed 44 interested in working in Mozambique. I have 22 years of experience as an Accountant or Internal Auditor.  I have acquired B.com Accounting as well as higher National Diploma in accounting. I have an IT qualification I obtain from New Delhi. I introduced System Development ( a shift from manual operation of business to computerisation) in 2011  in the Ministry of National Housing and Social Amenities. I also introduced e-commerce (buying and selling over the internet facilities) in the same Ministry in 2014. I have also worked as a Business studies Lecturer at Harare Polytechnic from 2006 to 2014. Currently am working as an Internal Auditor in the Ministry of Home Affairs. I am interested in Accountant job as well. I hope my expertise are welcome  Mozambique.

Hello there!
My Name is Peter Saka from Malawi, Lilongwe, Am a Community Development Officer With five years Administrative working experience. I have Bachelors Degree in Community Development. Am so interested to settle in Mozambique. My   Resume is ready for reputed Organization

Im zimbabwean and planning to move to maputo in december. i hold a degree in chemical engineering from nust zimbabwe. i have interest in to join universities. how can i
enjoy my stay in maputo

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553897

Thanks! 

Closed