New members of New Zealand forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on New Zealand forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in New Zealand if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of New Zealand forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

hi good day .... and salam to muslim mrmbers , I'm Azahar 39 M frm M'sia about to try my luck migrate to New Zealand and make a living out there , with hope and skills in metal works i believe there's oppurtunity for me there , and i also hope to brother and sister who live there would guide me... later , In year of 97 I went for training coarse at Amsterdam and been offered to join the company , but I refussed coz i still attached with the previous company that I work with , and later when I came back to K.L and continue work with the company that send me to Amsterdam . They never increase my salary and all the promises to promote me was fake..... after I've done everything for the company . Now i want to try to work my way up.... untill sucsess in Christcurch , and I hope I'll be able to achieve my dream there. t.q !

Wasalam,
FIrst of all you need to check your current employment is listed within this list. Process in getting the work visa will be easy if you are listed. Basically, to be eligible you need to acquire minimum points to be in the application. Kindly refeer here: Skill Shortage List

I'm zack frm Penang , would like to start my career there and hope someody frm M'sia will guide me through this journey... thx

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board  :)

Zack, first of all read the Living in New Zealand Guide then the threads under the different forum categories on the right of this page. If you have any further need for information, start a new topic on the New Zealand forum with precise questions so as to get relevant feedback.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi all,

I am asad.asad . working in qatar.qatar . applying PAR soon.
Hope to get 105 point
Any suggestions for PAR

Regards

Hi,
I'm Elio from Italy and i'm moving to auckland looking for a job. Hope to have an amazing experience and to meet a lot of people.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external websites not allowed on the forum

Thanks..

Nice to meet you...
Please keep in touch.....
My case also in process

Hi,I'm Arnel a hardworking filipino carpenter here in the philippines.I'm dreaming to work in new zealand for the past years.I'm a dedicated working person to sustain the needs of my growing family.Hopefully if i will be given a chance to work in NZ, I'll give my best shot to pursue my career.

Hi everyone.

I am moving to New Zealand in three weeks and don't know anyone there so am looking to meet new people :)

I come from the UK and have been offered a job in Auckland.

Nice to meet you all!

Best of all good luck.......

Hi guys!

I'm Carrie, originally from Scotland but been living in London for the last 6 years. I'm moving to AKL in 3 weeks with my kiwi fiancé and we are getting married over there in February. I know a few people from my time with the OH but it would be great to meet some fellow newbies too :)

hi good evening, am martin, a final year student in the university reading accounting, i want to come to new zealand to further my studies in the field of accounting, please i need someone to guide on certain things privately, whatsapp or just flash me ***, thank you, please i want to be there just next year so flash me to call you

Hi i am a registered nurse in the philippines with hospital experience. i am planning to apply the work-study program for 1 year in new zealand. Can anyone here enlighten me please about this option as this needs a lot of money. Thank you in advance.. I want also to meet new friends.

Hi,
Every thing is available on google my friend, for further more assistance you can send your e-mail ID.....

Regards

HI,

Please pray for me i have also applied for the residency of N.Z. This is my request to all and you please pray for my good upcoming interview results.............

Regards,

Masood-Ul-Azam

**can u give me advices about advantages and disadvantages for this?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum. Use the private message system.

Hi, my name is Laercio, I'm from Brazil. And I moved to Auckland looking for job as Electrical Engineer! Hope we have a good time!!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not copy paste multiple posts on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all. I used to live in Wellington about 15 years ago, but job requirements dictated that I had to return to the USA. However; I am now retired and after living for a year in Belize, a year in Costa Rica  and finally, a year in Italy, we decided to return to New Zealand! This has always been one of our favorite places and we plan to spend a couple of years here.

Hi im from new Zealand living in Australia.yes visas do take time my suggestion for u is go through agent because they will ensure u have correct paper work to lodge and cross t and dot i for u.

Hi,
I am from Latvia, and i hope that in two years i will study, work and live in New Zealand :D
So you can wish me luck and a strength not to give up on my dream :)
Hope that everybody have a grate time! :)

Yes i hope u have much luck my dear.

BelgOlivier wrote:

Hi,
after a request missed to Québec-Canada, i would take informations about NZ.
I have the feeling that at 42 years old I must my life and discover others places to live.

I receive idea for an expatriate to NZ but others places can be opened for me ... just find job to have ressources to stay in place.

Welcome to the forum  :) 

First thing to do is to find out if you qualify for a visa. Try www.immigration.govt.nz for this.

Also read through the posts on this section of the forum for information.

Hi Elio,

I'm from France and also looking for a job in Auckland.

Hope you'll find what you need.

Cheers 88

L.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553901

Thanks! 

Closed