Considering moving to Ecuador

My family and I are considering moving to Ecuador and the town you live in sounds wonderful. It seems to have all the elements that are important to us. It has been my dream to live in other countries and now that I just turned 44, I would like to make that a reality. I am deeply drawn to countries like Ecuador. If you could help with answering some questions I have about moving there, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

What would you like to know about?

Which town are you referring to?

cccmedia in Quito

I will message you, Diversity.

Hi Diversity!  I am sure if you tell us what town your interested in, some one will post to your questions.  It is a really helpful place.  This blog has helped me with so many questions you would not believe.  Its trully made my time here in EC as a fact finding trip for a future move much easier than I ever thought.  Please post your questions some one with the info will respond.  Good luck to you in your research.  I hope you have the oportunity to visit and see for your self why so many people love it here.  I do :) Martha

Hi Diversity7,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I created a new topic as from your post on the Ecuador forum. Do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ;)