Plan to study in university of salford

hi, i have a plan to study in university of salford and i don't know much about manchester i wanna ask few questions. can i ask?

Yes fire away, however I don't know much about Salford university as I studied at Liverpool uni, but I live in Salford. So hope I can be of assistance.

Hello Chahmad,

You have not disclosed which course you are interested in pursuing at Salford University, since different Universities are ranked differently based on departments and courses.

1) Please go through the ranking list available on the net to find the correct standing of your course.

2) Please go through the background and history of university of your interest, students deciding to study at Manchester may prefer UMIST, Manchester Uni or Manchester Metropolitan. Universities which were Technical Colleges or Polytechnics in the 70s and 80s do not score very highly in comparison to the ones with a track record of more than a century.

3) One reason of your preference could be a scholarship advertised by them, please note most Universities offer different levels of support. :)