Date of birth is correct registered- How can i prove it?

Hi all,
                I had applied to verify my documents form German embassy in pakistan.but they have rejected to verify my computerised birth certificate and point out that,the registration of date birth was manipulated  and written with different Ink on different paper and not matched with old record.
However, At all my documents (National identity card,passport,matriculation certificate(2002),driving licence(2012) and B.ed degree(2013) the date of birth is same(08-10-0000)as it is written in Computerised birth certificate.
So my Question is ,how can I prove in German embassy that my date of birth is correct registered?
I hope you will reply me soon according to best of your knowledge.
I shall be very great full to all of you.

Regards
Moody

Mhgujar: If the German embassy suspects your birth certificate to be fake, you must either get a new one (this should be possible from your country's authorities) or prove to them that it is genuine - which might be difficult to impossible.
There is no point trying to negotiate with the embassy staff: They have to follow regulations and are under no obligation to give you a visa if they have doubts.

P.S.: Does your computerized birth certificate really say "08-10-0000"? I also doubt that you are over 2000 years old and that computers existed then.

mhgujar wrote:

ForumEuropeGermany
bi
Hi all,
                I had applied to verify my documents form German embassy in pakistan.but they have rejected to verify my computerised birth certificate and point out that,the registration of date birth was manipulated  and written with different Ink on different paper and not matched with old record(Manuel).
However, At all my documents{ (National identity card,passport,matriculation certificate(2002),driving licence(2012) and B.ed degree(2013) } the date of birth is same(08-10-0000)as it is written in Computerised birth certificate.
So my Question is ,how can I prove and insist in German embassy that my date of birth is correct registered?

I shall be very grateful to all of you.

Regards
Moody

Moody, Go to a Notary in ur country and SWEAR All ur documents are original and faithful and u know what lying or forging papers could bring u as consequence and whatnot. I did this as well because they didnt believe my marital status from my home country. So it should help u.

This document u may have to apostille. But well.. Ask them another option as u do this!

Hello Moody,

I created a new topic with your questions on the Germany forum and merged member's replies to your topic here.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to post here and please keep us posted on your situation ;)

Well, Try the following:
1. Get a new Birth Certificate, get it attested by Pakistan Foreign Office.
2. On a PKR. 100 Stamp Paper, write a statement that it is your actual and real Birth date and that there is nothing misstated or hidden in any information that you have provided in your application, and that you are responsible for any consequences resulting from any falsified information. Get it attested by Notary.
3. Write a simple letter to the Ambassador/ Person concerned, that you have obtained a new Certificate, and nothing is falsified in your application and request them to reconsider.
4. Send back both Birth Certificates, Stamp Paper and your request letter (along with other documents concerned).

They will at least not object your Birth Date anymore.

Cough - Well - "08-10-0000" - would probably also make me a bit suspicious, since our modern Gregorian calendar didn't even exist 5 centuries ago. Hat-off to such good adminstrators with a sharp eye and keen mind.

Does it mean that
a) everyone from Pakistan is born in 0 AD ?
or
b) it's merely a unique computer mistake in Pakistan that begs to be corrected - and if so - why would you seek to argue obvious mistakes?

The fact that you didn't disclose it upfront yourself with the correct birth date (on a side-note) and that a public official had to detect it independently - would make it sensible that leniency was not earned - so the suggestion from above (to stop arguing with german officials and get the paper work corrected in pakistan) seems to be a very logical next step.